Grace the Celebrant is a Celebrant, Writer and MC, marrying lovers across Sydney and surrounds. With a genuine passion for celebrating love, a knack for writing engaging ceremonies and confident presentation skills, Grace ensures your ceremony is an authentic reflection of your unique love story. Grace takes you and your guests on a journey as the glittering gateway to the best day of your life.
Grace's mission is simple: to make your wedding ceremony uniquely you. She offers a diverse range of packages, catering to your budget and preferences. Expect captivating story telling, bespoke ceremonies, handcrafted vow cards, complete legal assistance, and more. Her presence as a dynamic Celebrant and Master of Ceremonies ensures a smooth, engaging, and memorable experience for everyone involved.
What You’ll Love About Working with Grace the Celebrant for Your Sydney Wedding:
- Tailored Approach: Grace creates ceremonies from scratch every time, and is lead by you in creating an authentic ceremony that reflects your love, values and relationship to a T.
- Passion and Professionalism: With the perfect blend of warmth, humour, and professionalism, Grace ensures your ceremony is heartwarming and seamless.
- Inclusivity Advocacy: Committed to love and equality for all, Grace welcomes couples of diverse backgrounds, orientations, and identities.
- No Fluff: Old tired traditions that don't mean anything to you can go in the bin. No cliches, no fillers, only good shit that make your ceremony wonderfully memorable.
Highlights of Working with Grace the Celebrant:
- Engaging story telling
- Access to the Lovers Lounge, an exlusive portal for all things ceremony-planning and inspo
- A celebrant who goes the extra mile to ensure utmost satisfaction
- Tailored packages to suit differing budgets
- Handmade vow card keepsakes
- Inclusive and warm approach, for people of all walks of life, genders, sizes, ethnicities and identities
- Professional MC Services for your reception available to keep the party going all night long
I became a celebrant because I wanted to find a job that would be a tonne of fun, and fulfil my innate desire to connect with people and celebrate their love. And boy am I glad I did! I love this job SO much; there's truly no more exhilarating moment than the hit of euphoria that comes with declaring a pair of beautiful betrothed, married!
Outside of hitching lovers, I'm also a dietitian, a brunch enthusiast, a novice surfer, an opshop fiend and as of recently, a wife <3