If you’re wondering why you recognise David’s face, it’s probably from his multiple appearances on Married At First Sight! A popular celebrant operating across Willoughby, Sydney’s North Shore and Northern Beaches, and throughout the Southern Highlands, David is renowned for his bubbly personality and ability to interact with a crowd.
When couples meet David for the first consultation, they’re struck by how much he loves love! David considers it an honour to be chosen as your celebrant and get the ball rolling for your lives together. He will walk you through the whole process to ensure you have a complete understanding of what you need to do and explain the legal side of registering a marriage.
“Dave was with us every step of the way. He was clear with his communication, and ensured we were comfortable with all the processes and paperwork involved. He took an effort to get to know us as a couple, and our guests felt that come through with his personal approach to our wedding. We wanted to have a stress-free wedding, and Dave really helped that vision come to life. He has an easy going attitude and hilarious personality, which only helped enhance our experience leading up to the wedding and of course, on the special day itself. Pick Dave if you want to feel relaxed, calm and confident with the most important elements of your wedding!” Mitch J
In the lead-up to your wedding, David will be there to calm your nerves and make sure all the documentation is in order. He encourages couples to have a rehearsal with all the key players for your wedding as it will help you envision the event as a whole and lets everybody know what they need to do and when. On the day, David will be actively engaging with your guests, welcoming them to your venue as you and your partner get ready.
His deeply personal (and very humorous) ceremonies are known to tug on the heartstrings, usually resulting in every guest having a tear and a giggle (often at the same time!). Using personal anecdotes, inside jokes, and a natural trait for storytelling, David will make your wedding ceremony everything you both imagined and more.
David offers two comprehensive wedding packages:
Custom Wedding Ceremony Package - $1210 ( Incl GST)
- Professional sound equipment setup
- All necessary appointments before your wedding (usually 2-3 plus the rehearsal)
- Timely communication
- The rehearsal
- David controlling the ceremony music
- All official paperwork, legalities and submission to Births Deaths and Marriages completed
- A signing table to be used for the ceremony (optional)
- A commemorative wedding certificate
- A unique ceremony written by David and with edits from you
Sweet & Simple Registry Style Weddings - from $990 ( Incl GST )
- Designed for those wanting a simple, registry style wedding
- Available Monday-Thursday within Sydney Metro
What you’ll love about David Lang Celebrant Sydney:
- Legals handled. You don’t need to worry about lodging all the legal stuff yourself, as David will take care of it as part of your package.
- A down-to-earth professional. Past couples loved David’s calm and reassuring manner, as well as his easy humour and confidence. You’ll feel looked after throughout the entire process.
- Customisable packages. No two weddings are alike, and your needs will reflect that. Chat to David about customising your package.
Highlights of David Lang Celebrant Sydney:
- Civil celebrant and MC
- Handles document lodgement
- Provides sound system
How much does a David Lang Celebrant Sydney package cost?
Prices start from $900.
Will David Lang Celebrant Sydney lodge my wedding paperwork?
Yes! He will complete and submit the Notice of Intended Marriage, the Declaration of No Legal Impediment to Marriage, and the Official Marriage Certificate (presented on the day).
“Dave was amazing to work with from day 1! We hired Dave as our Celebrant and our MC for our reception and we couldn't have picked anyone better. He was always super organised with paperwork and documents and was always available to help us out with any questions. Dave made the whole process not only easy, but FUN as well. We would highly recommend him to any couples looking to get married by a fantastic, easy going celebrant.” Ashley A