- “Shauna is fun, respectful, professional, and loves what she does – what more could you want from the woman who marries you!” Cathryn N
- “Shauna is vibrant, friendly, and funny. I would not want anyone else to be the celebrant on my most special day.” Joshua C
- Based in and around Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast, Shauna loves working with a diverse range of couples to create their perfect wedding day, and strongly believes in marriage equality. Once you book with Shauna, she will take the time and care to get to know you properly. This investment in learning about you includes discovering your personal beliefs, cultural or religious traditions, and your wedding dreams. It’s this attention to detail that makes Shauna such a sought-after celebrant on the Sunshine Coast and surrounding areas.
- Shauna is a Commonwealth-appointed civil marriage celebrant and is passionate about delivering a unique experience for every couple. When you book Shauna for your wedding or elopement, you’ll experience a tailor-made service. Leading up to your wedding day, Shauna will invite you to an initial meeting at her office or a venue convenient for you to discuss the details of your day. She offers to write your vows to ensure that they’re legal whilst adhering to your personalities and tastes.
- “I work with my clients to expressly write a ceremony that suits your own unique and individual style.” Shauna Wine
- Offering unlimited calls, Skypes, and emails in the leadup to your wedding are just one way Shauna strives to create a stress-free experience for her couples. Her professionalism is second to none.
- What makes Shauna unique is her experience in event management, as a master of ceremonies, and as a wedding planner. All of this expertise is evident in her skill as a charming and engaging wedding celebrant.
What to expect when you work with Shauna Wine Weddings for your wedding:
- A personalised experience. Shauna asks all the right questions to ensure that your ceremony is a true reflection of who you are as a couple, including your beliefs, traditions, and personalities.
- A legal ceremony from a Commonwealth appointed civil celebrant. Shauna is an accredited wedding celebrant. She is thrilled to officiate both heterosexual and same-sex weddings.
- Open communication. Shauna understands that weddings are stressful, which is why she offers unlimited calls, emails, and Skype calls so that you feel informed and cared for in the leadup to your wedding.
What you’ll love when you work with Shauna Wine Weddings for your Brisbane wedding:
- The relaxed atmosphere. Shauna will evoke a relaxed and fun atmosphere at your wedding, regardless of whether there are 300 guests or 30. She treasures the beauty of marriage and will tailor an awe-inspiring service to you.
- Her attention to detail. Shauna spends considerable time getting to know her couples’ schedule for the wedding day to ensure that the ceremony runs smoothly and on time.
- The added benefits. Shauna has a portable PA system with iPod/iPhone/Bluetooth connectivity and wireless microphone, perfect for outdoor wedding venues or spaces that don’t have onsite AV setups.
What makes Shauna Wine Weddings different from other civil celebrants?
Shauna is not only an accredited civil celebrant, but she also has extensive experience in the events management industry and as a master of ceremonies. She has also been a wedding planner, so she understands the importance of being reliable and professional.
What is Shauna Wine Weddings style?
Shauna is fun, relaxed, and professional. She makes the couple feel at ease and engages with the guests to create a lively and loving atmosphere.
Do Shauna Wine Weddings do same-sex marriages?
Shauna strongly believes in marriage equality and is an accredited civil celebrant. She is more than happy to conduct same-sex marriages in Brisbane and across Queensland.