Donna Pethybridge, an Authorised Civil Marriage Celebrant for Weddings and all life celebrations, brings a wealth of experience and is a great addition to your ceremony.
Donna, originally from the U. K. - has a genuine, all-embracing personality that adds warmth and a sense of inclusiveness....with a touch of English accent, to your special day.
With over 30 years of marriage to her beloved roadie, Mark, and a family that includes three adult children and a daughter-in-law, Donna's life is filled with experiences centred around love and togetherness. Her professional background, boasting over three decades in Beauty and Personal Care, as well as Travel Retail, gives her a deep understanding of the individual needs of her clients. This extensive background enables her to identify, personalise and create truly memorable ceremonies, that allow the uniqueness of each couple and their story, to shine.
What you'll love about working with Donna Claire for your wedding:
- A warm and supportive presence on your wedding day. Donna's heart extends beyond her professional life as well. She is a dedicated volunteer for Look Good Feel Better, a program run by the Cancer Patients Foundation. Through this community initiative, she empowers cancer patients by helping them address the side effects they may experience, fostering confidence in the face of diagnosis. It's her way of giving back to those who can benefit from her skills, offering understanding, patience and empathy, in a positive and uplifting environment.
- A true professional. In her personal and professional life, Donna is renowned for her organisation and professionalism, and has a vibrant, enthusiastic spirit with a cheeky sense of humour. Her easy going nature, exceptional communication skills and her love for meaningful conversations, make her an ideal choice to officiate your wedding day.
- Personalised ceremonies. Donna's role as your Celebrant is to collaborate closely with you, to craft a ceremony that reflects your exclusive love story. Whether this is your first time down the aisle or love the second time around, your day is the most important event in your life and with your vision and Donna's inspiration and expertise, her aim is to design an elegant, authentic and unforgettable ceremony, that pays tribute to your unique story, engages your guests and lives on in their hearts and minds long after your day.
Highlights of working with Donna Claire for your wedding:
- Easy going, welcoming and inclusive.
- Experienced celebrant with 30+ years in customer care.
- Extensive expertise in personalised, tailored services.
- Dedicated volunteer supporting cancer patients.
- Organised, enthusiastic and professional service.
- Face to face contact, whenever needed.
- Consistent, and reliable communication and engagement throughout.
- Rehearsal at no extra charge, to fine tune all details for the day.
- Memorable, fun and stress-free wedding experience.
My career change into the world of Marriage Celebrancy was a life changing moment, only a few short years ago. But it was long overdue because when I got here, I realised 'I have finally found my thing'!!
My love for love, inspires me every day. Each ceremony I've had the pleasure of being part of, and every couple I've been lucky enough to meet and marry, has been absolutely unforgettable and special to me in their own way. I am making memories, making your memories with you and loving it!