Are you looking for a ceremony that’s hearts-and-flowers romantic... with just a hint of rock and roll? Sentimentality, but make it sparkle? Andrea offers the whole package (four of them, actually). Cool, calm and collected, Andrea takes the stress out of your ceremony, ensuring both you and your guests are feeling the love. With a background in hospitality and customer experience, Andrea’s professionalism and warmth will guide you through your ceremony.
“Andrea was an absolute dream to work with. She understood exactly what we wanted to get out of our ceremony, and worked with us collaboratively to make it happen. Beyond providing a professional service, she really understood the journey we took as a couple and was able to tell that story on the day.” — E + H
What you’ll love about working with Andrea Beaumont Celebrant Southern Highlands:
- Her natural bubbliness and charm. With a love for theatre, Andrea’s natural presence will engage your guests as she conducts your ceremony. Andrea is in her element when officiating weddings; celebrating love and life is what brings her the most joy!
- Her personalised ceremonies. Your ceremony will feature your unique love story, your personal vows, a ring exchange, the necessary legal words, plus whatever else is important to you! Andrea is happy to incorporate readings, songs, poems, rituals, or games. It can be as traditional or far from traditional as you like.
- Four generous package options. Andrea offers packages to honour all kinds of weddings. Whether your style is, ‘All the bells and whistles, please!’ or more, ‘Just the legal stuff, thanks!’, Andrea has you covered. Enjoy thoughtful package inclusions such as a rehearsal booking, use of Andrea’s PA system, and a booklet filled with hot tips for writing your vows.
Highlights of working with Andrea Beaumont Celebrant Southern Highlands:
- Available to perform weddings Australia wide
- Andrea’s vow writing wisdom encapsulated in a booklet
- Completion of all legal documentation
- Pre-wedding meetings and a rehearsal if required
- A source of support, reassurance and humour in the lead-up to your wedding day
“Andrea was so welcoming and very well prepared. She went above and beyond to support the happy couple. As well as the beautiful ceremony, Andrea made sure guests knew what was going on and helped the photographers to get everyone where they needed to be to have photos with the bride and groom after the ceremony. I wish she was a celebrant when I got married a few years ago!” — Shalyce C.