It’s not hard to see why Meggan Brummer received Easy Weddings’ five-star award in 2020 for her exceptional reviews from previous clients. These glowing reviews are a testament to Meggan’s dedication to crafting beautiful ceremonies, as well as her bubbly personality. If you’re looking for a personable, professional, and friendly celebrant for your Sydney wedding, Meggan is a wonderful choice.
Meggan is an award-winning celebrant with over ten years of experience and will legally formalise your marriage in a stress-free and professional manner. She’ll take care of all the legal paperwork related to your marriage, including applying for your wedding certificate from the Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages.
“Meggan was fantastic! She was so organised and made our ceremony flow so beautifully! From the very beginning, Meggan was so easy to deal with and answered every question that we had. Her background as a writer meant that she captured our love story perfectly. She even arranged to live stream for family overseas! She comes highly recommended, and our guests have been asking for her details.” - Phyl M.
There are just 3 easy steps to crafting your dream ceremony with Meggan Brummer - Sydney Celebrant Services:
1. Initial Zoom meeting. Meggan will invite you to a Zoom meeting so you can chat through your ideas for the ceremony. You’ll be able to see if she’s a good fit for your wedding and ask any questions you may have.
2. Meggan learns all about you. This step is incredibly important, as Meggan focuses on getting to know all of her couples before starting work on the ceremony script. She will learn all about you and your partner to ensure your ceremony is a perfect reflection of your unique relationship.
3. Your ceremony gets written. Meggan will get to work on writing an engaging, punchy, and meaningful ceremony. Because Meggan is an internationally published writer, you know your ceremony will be beautifully put together. She understands that every ceremony is unique and is happy for you to have as little or as much input as you’d like in this stage of the process.
What you’ll love about working with Meggan Brummer - Sydney Celebrant Services for your wedding:
- Her professional writing skills. With over 20 years of experience as an internationally published writer, Meggan is a talented wordsmith and will bring your unique love story to life with her incredible writing skills. Her way with words is sure to keep your guests engaged and entertained for the duration of your ceremony.
- Her warmth and dedication. Meggan will make you feel entirely at ease on your wedding day with her bubbly personality and calming presence. Previous clients have praised Meggan for her warmth, kindness, professionalism, dedication, and exceptional writing skills.
- Her expertise. Meggan has been working as a celebrant for more than 10 years and will make you feel totally at ease in the lead up to your wedding. She will take care of all the legal documentation related to your marriage, saving you time and allowing you to focus on other things.
Tell us about your ceremony package options.
The No-Frills Package is suitable for elopements and smaller ceremonies and includes:
- A simple standard ceremony, which you can customise as required
- Mini online rehearsal
- Bose PA system
- All legal work
- Commemorative certificate
- Travel (within 30km of Mosman, Sydney)
- Parking (excluding CBD)
The Personalised Love Story Package includes:
- Everything in the No Frills Package as listed above
- Your love story is woven into a unique ceremony written by Meggan
- Live-streaming and video of your ceremony
- Keepsake album of your ceremony
The Luxury Package includes:
- Everything in the Personalised Love Story Package as listed above
- On-site rehearsal
- Behind the scenes video of your rehearsal as a keepsake
- Beautiful handwritten calligraphic copies of your wedding vows
- A recorded video of you telling Meggan your love story on Zoom
What package add-ons do you offer for wedding ceremonies?
Meggan offers a range of special extras that can be added to any of the ceremony packages listed above. These include live-streaming and/or recording of your ceremony, a signing table and tablecloth, supply of two witnesses, your vows in beautiful hand-written calligraphy, an on-site rehearsal, a keepsake album of your ceremony, and an application for your ‘extended’ legal wedding certificate from the Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages.
How much does a ceremony by Meggan Brummer - Sydney Celebrant Services cost?
Meggan's ceremony packages range from $867-$3907, depending on which of her 3 packages you choose and the time of year your wedding's taking place. For full listing of prices and packages download the WEDDING BROCHURE underneath the gallery below.
What equipment will you bring to the wedding?
Meggan will bring her state-of-the-art Bose PA system and wireless microphone. The PA system is Bluetooth compatible, allowing you to stream music from your phone for the ceremony.
“Meggs was the perfect addition to our wedding. When we were looking for a celebrant, I was really worried about making sure our service wasn't "just another job" - Meggan was about as far from that as possible. She was warm, kind and really invested in not only our lives but our love story, which made the ceremony feel so personalised. You can tell that Meggs loves love, and she takes a lot of pride in her job. I really can't recommend Meggan more.” - Kelly D.