If you’re searching for a warm, personable, and reliable marriage celebrant for your Sydney wedding, Cheryl Forbes should be at the top of your list. Every ceremony Cheryl writes is individual and tailored to reflect your unique love story. When you share your story with Cheryl, she’ll work her magic to craft a beautiful ceremony that’s written for you and about you.
Cheryl will be there every step of the way to guide you and offer helpful advice for planning your ceremony. If you’re stuck on what to include, Cheryl will provide a portfolio of poetry, readings, and music to assist with your selections. She’ll be there to discuss your ideas and ensure your ceremony planning experience is smooth sailing.
“To say Cheryl is an incredible celebrant is an understatement. From the very moment that my (now) husband and I met Cheryl, we felt so comfortable and instantly knew we were going with her to officiate our ceremony. Her warmth and positivity were just infectious, and we knew the ceremony would be something special. She made the process so smooth and easy, and the communication we had with her in the lead up to our wedding was great. Our ceremony was fun and full of laughter and emotion. We had so many comments on how great she was and how much she cared about our wedding.” - Taylor B.
What you’ll love about working with Cheryl Forbes Celebrant & MC for your wedding:
- Her excellent public speaking skills. With extensive public speaking experience, Cheryl knows how to work a crowd and will ensure your ceremony is one your guests will be talking about for years to come.
- Her beautiful, personalised ceremonies. After working closely with you in the lead up to your wedding, Cheryl will craft a beautifully personalised ceremony filled with sentimental moments and a few laughs.
- Her calming presence and friendly nature. If you’re feeling overwhelmed by the planning process or don’t feel overly confident about public speaking, Cheryl will make you feel entirely at ease with her laidback personality and calming presence.
- Her organisational skills. On the wedding day, Cheryl will arrive at least one hour before the ceremony to make sure every detail is taken care of. She’ll be there to greet the bridal party as they arrive and help calm any pre-wedding jitters.
Highlights of Cheryl Forbes Celebrant & MC:
- Excellent public speaking skills
- Beautiful, hand-crafted ceremonies tailored to your unique love story
- Incredibly organised and reliable
- All legal documentation is taken care of
- Travelling across New South Wales for weddings
- State-of-the-art PA system
“From the moment we met Cheryl, we knew we wanted her as our celebrant. Cheryls' easygoing and caring manner was just what we were looking for. She was fun to work with, especially in the lead-up period to our wedding. The way she conducted our ceremony was moving and loving, which was affirmed by all our guests, who stated it was one of the loveliest ceremonies they had attended. Cheryl made us very comfortable throughout the entire proceeding. She also injected humour into the event, which added to the fun and relaxed manner of our wedding. My wife and I would not hesitate in recommending Cheryl if you are trying to decide on a celebrant for your wedding. She was simply fantastic.” - Gordon J.