Hello and congratulations on your engagement.
My name is Julie Elen Blanch.
I am a Celebrant on the Mid North Coast of NSW and live in the community of Wingham.
With my warm, friendly and approachable personality, I can guide and assist you in putting together a ceremony that is a magical and unique experience for everyone.
My first meeting is always a no obligation free one. We get to know one another and hopefully bond over coffe or a cold drink.
Your ceremony can be any way you style it:
- short & sweet;
- or everyone involved.
Be it a Wedding, a Vow Renewal, a Baby Naming, a Same Sex Ceremony or a Committment Ceremony, your ceremony is your way. And don't worry, I never tell anyone about your ceremony without your written approval - not even your mother.
My fee includes:
- the preparation and lodgement of all required legal paperwork,
- designing your ceremony,
- completing your marriage certificate on the day,
- filing for your official marriage certificate
- and travelling costs. (Additional travelling costs and/or accommodation may be involved, depending on distance. But travel is always fun).
- Unlimited emails, text messages and phone calls are included in my fee.
- The use of my PA system.
- My signing table, chairs and decorations.
I would love to hear from you for any ceremony you wish to be stress free.
Hope to meet with you soon.