Based in Port Macquarie, Jennifer McKenzie is an award-winning celebrant who approaches her role in each wedding with enthusiasm, professionalism and preparedness. With a focus on excellent client experience and satisfaction, Jennifer will encapsulate your identity as a couple in an engaging and meaningful way, by weaving readings, in-jokes, and anecdotes in with the legalities.
Unsure where to start with penning your vows or planning your wedding ceremony’s sequence of events? Allow Jennifer to guide you through the ceremony planning process. Throughout the lead-up to your wedding, Jennifer is professional, patient, and friendly. There’s no need to worry about paperwork and legalities— Jennifer takes care of all the tedious bits for you.
On your wedding day, Jennifer will be a reliable and friendly figure of reassurance helping to combat any wedding day nerves. Backed by experience, and professionally trained by the Academy of Celebrancy of Australia, Jennifer holds a Certificate IV in Small Business Management. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that Jennifer is a registered member of the Australian Marriage Celebrant Inc.
“We were absolutely delighted to have had Jenny join us on our beautiful day. During these strange times we were only allowed 5 people in total, and constant changes were needed. Jenny was very accommodating and reassuring. We had a truly special day with an absolutely delightful celebrant.” — Tracey + Alistair
What you’ll love about working with Jennifer McKenzie Marriage Celebrant for your Port Macquarie wedding:
- Her warm and friendly approach. Jennifer’s testimonials speak for themselves. Her accommodating and reassuring nature is invaluable, both in the wedding planning process and on the day itself. Jennifer will be a welcoming presence for your guests, mingling with the crowd and doing everything possible to ensure your day goes smoothly.
- Her meaningful, personalised ceremonies. Jennifer will guide your creativity, making you feel perfectly comfortable during the process of planning your ceremony. With a sincere appreciation for the trust bestowed in a wedding celebrant, Jennifer will put time and consideration into creating a wedding ceremony that speaks to you as a couple.
- Her professionalism and experience. Are you looking for an experienced celebrant with all of the inside know-how? What about a celebrant who can perform under pressure, gracefully handling any last-minute wedding day changes? Jennifer offers experience and professionalism, combined with enthusiasm and genuine excitement for your wedding day.
Highlights of working with Jennifer McKenzie Marriage Celebrant, Port Macquarie:
- Personalised wedding ceremonies
- Professional marriage celebrant trained by the Academy of Celebrancy of Australia
- Available for weddings in Port Macquarie and surrounds
- Obligation-free meeting before booking
- Catering to weddings of all sizes
“Thank you for your caring and professional attitude leading up to and including our special day. we are over the moon happy with the ease of arrangement, setting and celebration of our ceremony. You made it very special for us and we thank you sincerely.” — Kath + Joseph
I am professionally trained by the Academy of Celebrancy of Australia. I have also completed Certificate IV in Small Business management and am a registered member of the Australian Marriage Celebrant Inc.
As a Civil Celebrant my focus is on excellence in customer service and to demonstrate the sensitivity which enables the clients to discuss there thoughts and wishes, to allow me to become a part of that picture they want to paint and together we will achieve and build that perfect ceremony.
Mrs Jennifer McKenzie