Ally Valentine is a bubbly, vibrant celebrant based in Perth, offering customised ceremonies and supportive guidance. After getting to know one another over wine or a coffee, Ally will create a beautiful, memorable ceremony script that brings tears to the eyes. Servicing Perth, this marriage celebrant is a must for couples after affordable packages, a positive vibe, and an easy process.
Ally Valentine - the owner of Valentine Celebrations - is a fun, modern marriage celebrant with a sunny persona and great energy. Passionate and creative, this celebrant will not only write you a wonderful, personalised ceremony, she'll be your biggest cheerleader from day dot.
“My name is Ally Valentine and I’m a fun-loving, passionate and inclusive Civil Marriage Celebrant. I operate on “love” and adore what I do. Let me help you create the wedding ceremony of your dreams - something real, inspiring and unforgettable!” Ally, Owner
Highlights of Valentine Celebrations:
- Passionate about love, weddings, and family
- Crafts custom ceremonies that are real and inspiring
- Officiates ceremonies with passion and a wow factor
- Broadcast journalist with excellent writing skills
- Happily meets couples for wine or a cuppa to get to know each other
Valentine Celebrations’ wedding packages.
In her own words, Ally says, “Let’s meet for a cuppa or a wine, get a feel for each other and hopefully I will earn your trust! If you choose to proceed with booking me as your Marriage Celebrant, your package will include:
- Unlimited consultation. Over phone, email and in person. I will hold your hand throughout the process of planning a wedding - as thrilling and daunting as it may be. With my guidance we will turn your vision into a beautiful, bespoke ceremony for you and your life partner to always look back on fondly.
- Creation of your ceremony. With full access to my library of content, I have options for every couple, whether you’re following the traditional format or would like something fresh and punchy. I welcome the inclusion of children and other loved ones in your ceremony.
- Assistance with writing your wedding vows. If you don’t know where to start, no need to panic! I have a few tricks up my sleeve to help you find your groove and put your heart feelings down on paper.
- A comprehensive rehearsal. Held at your ceremony location with your bridal party, to settle the nerves and ensure a relaxed, seamless outcome on your big day.
- Professional grade PA equipment. Your ceremony will be delivered with crisp, warm audio. My system can play your music too!
- Signing table with two chairs. And a neatly pressed tablecloth.
- Completion of all paperwork. And the legalities to ensure you are legally married.
- A keepsake. A beautifully bound keepsake copy of your marriage ceremony.”
Tell us 3+ things your clients love about working with you.
- Those who have worked with me describe me as warm, enthusiastic, vibrant and infectiously positive. My ceremonies are sophisticated yet relaxed and bring out those special kinds of smiles that can’t be faked.
- I promise to keep us on the professional course of planning a wedding ceremony but throw in lots of fun and laughter along the way. I’ll have tissues ready as you experience all the heightened emotions, and a bottle of champagne ready to pop after you officially say, “I do”.
- I adore being a Marriage Celebrant and forming special connections. Every couple is unique, therefore every ceremony is unique. Big weddings, small weddings, elopements - whichever is right for you, I will give 100% to you and your important day!
There was once a bride standing at the altar with her husband-to-be, when their celebrant pronounced her name wrong. How do I know? That bride was me! Inspired to become a celebrant, I hit the study books and Valentine Celebrations was born. My specialty ceremonies are classy and fun, with a touch of cheek. The kind where the vibe is relaxed but the love is abundant. I pay careful attention to the details and create something unique for each couple and their love story. I'd love to tell yours!