Located in East Fremantle, Julie Craig-Smith is an Authorised Commonwealth Marriage Celebrant with decades of experience. Julie’s ceremonies are unique to each couple getting married, and she is committed to ensuring your wedding day is everything you imagined. Clients love her cheerful, easygoing composure and her natural public speaking skills. She is also fully qualified to handle all of the legal requirements for your marriage.
If you’re planning an interstate or overseas wedding, Julie is more than happy to travel to officiate your ceremony and will help you to plan a ceremony that suits the tone of your wedding perfectly. She also is proud to offer clients her Perth-based private courtyard and lounge for an intimate ceremony. You can trust Julie to deliver a service with clarity and flair, whilst fulfilling all legal requirements.
“We recently had Julie marry us and I can’t praise her highly enough. Our wedding was at a winery in Victoria and she very kindly made the trip over from WA for us. Her professionalism and friendliness from the very start made organising so much easier, and on the day the ceremony flowed perfectly. Julie incorporates a great mix of passion and humour when she speaks, which keeps everyone listening to her every word she says. For anyone that is looking for a celebrant, look no further, you won’t find better than Julie.” - Mathew M.
What makes Julie Craig-Smith an ideal choice for your wedding celebrant?
- Travelling across Australia and overseas. If you are planning a Perth wedding, an overseas elopement or an interstate ceremony, Julie can travel to any destination that you’d like to marry in.
- Years of experience. With 30 years of experience as an education workshop facilitator in the health industry, Julie is confident and composed in front of large crowds.
- Ceremony space for hire. Julie will happily marry you in her lovely garden or private lounge at her Perth office in Attadale. You are welcome to use it for your wedding ceremony.
- Ceremony planning support. Julie will be by your side every step of the process. From your initial consultation to the ceremony rehearsal at the venue, you can count on her.
Other benefits you’ll receive with Julie Craig-Smith:
- Preparation and lodgement of NOIM (Notice of Intention of Marriage) Form 13
- Information regarding Pre-Marriage Education
- Preparation of Form 15 and 16 (signing and witness Declaration of Marriage)
- Meetings to discuss your wedding ceremony
- Preparation of your wedding ceremony
- On-site wedding rehearsal
- Julie will dress to suit your wedding style
- Microphones and a sound system (legal requirement, your vows must be audible)
What areas of Australia do you cover?
Julie Craig-Smith’s office is in Attadale, Perth, and her fees include travel within 100km. She is also available for ceremonies beyond 100km at an extra cost, within Western Australia, interstate and abroad.
How would you describe your celebrant style?
Julie is a warm-hearted and kind person who will listen to your ideas and aspirations and channel them into your ceremony. She’ll instantly put you at ease and create a unique service that reflects you both as a couple.
“From the moment I met Julie, I knew she was the right fit for us. A very warm lady who cares about the service she delivers. We had a very private ceremony (witnesses only) but despite this Julie made our service very thoughtful and memorable. The personal touches of remembering how we met and acknowledging that our parents were not present was really beautiful. I have already recommended Julie to friends. We couldn't have had a better day.” - Carmen D.