Situated in sunny Perth, Amanda Rowe is a warm, friendly marriage celebrant and — in her words — is a “celebrator of life, love, and all the little things”, including clouds, gin and tonics, indoor plants, and the colour yellow! Down to earth and empathetic, Amanda is an ideal celebrant for couples after a professional with a gentle touch, exceptional organisational skills, and simply loves celebrating romance.
Amanda wants to assist you in creating a beautiful ceremony that reflects your unique love story perfectly, with meaningful stories and readings peppered throughout. Amanda will ensure that the planning process is stress-free, that you feel confident and prepared before the ceremony, and that the occasion itself is heartfelt, fun, and memorable.
"Together, we will create a unique ceremony, and your wedding day will be one of the most significant, memorable and special days of your entire life." Amanda, Celebrant
What you'll love about working with Amanda Rowe Celebrant for your Perth wedding:
- Calm, approachable celebrant. Amanda — the owner of Amanda Rowe Celebrant — works incredibly well under pressure and is very warm, approachable, and friendly. Organising a ceremony with Amanda will be a piece of cake!
- Unique, meaningful ceremony. Amanda will learn all about your love story and your hopes and dreams for your wedding day. In conjunction with you, she'll discuss ideas to make your bespoke ceremony enjoyable and meaningful. Amanda will guide you through the legal paperwork, ceremony structure and plan, and even vow writing if you're a bit stuck! She'll also happily give you suggestions for music and readings if you need inspiration.
Highlights of Amanda Rowe Celebrant:
- Has an eye for detail, excellent time management skills
- Extensive knowledge of legal requirements
- Affordable pricing — just $750 for a bespoke ceremony
- Also acts as Master of Ceremonies upon request
- Provides a PA system for her couples
- Encourages ceremony rehearsals