Based in Melbourne, Connie Cohen is a warm and personable marriage celebrant who understands that your wedding day is a precious moment in your life, surrounded by those nearest and dearest to you. She will go above and beyond to craft a beautiful ceremony that feels intimate and authentic, capturing the essence of your unique love story.
Connie offers a range of ceremony packages and elopement services, with standard pricing for ceremonies based in metropolitan Melbourne. If your wedding is taking place outside of Melbourne, Connie is happy to travel for a small additional fee. Connie will provide a wireless microphone and a Bose S1 Pro PA system for your ceremony.
If you’re in need of some inspiration for your ceremony, Connie will provide samples and suggestions of readings, songs, and rituals that you might like to include. She understands that the day is all about you and is happy for you to have as much or as little input as you’d like when writing the ceremony script.
“Connie is the perfect marriage celebrant! She brings a warmth and energy with her that makes you feel as though you’ve known her forever. All communications with Connie were prompt, professional and personalised. Connie listened so attentively as she came along for the journey and learned our love story. She then used humour, honesty and clever wordsmith skills to tie it all together into a beautiful ceremony. Connie’s delivery on the day was authentic and heartfelt, as she captured the room and told our story. We highly recommend Connie to officiate and celebrate your special day.” - Samantha K.
What you’ll love about Celebrating With Connie for your wedding:
- Her personalised ceremonies. Connie understands that everyone’s love story is so different, which is why every ceremony she creates is ultimately unique. She is incredibly passionate about working with all kinds of couples and will go out of her way to make your day as special and memorable as it can be.
- Her warm and friendly nature. Previous clients love Connie for her calming influence, kind personality, professionalism, and joyful demeanour. She will make you feel completely relaxed and at ease on your wedding day with her warm and friendly nature.
- Her expertise. Connie is a trained and authorised marriage celebrant registered by the Attorney General’s Office to conduct marriages within Australia. She will take care of all the legal aspects of your marriage and ensure that your vows meet the necessary legal requirements.
- Her communication skills. Connie is an excellent communicator and will work closely with you to ensure that your ceremony is a perfect reflection of your unique relationship. You’ll have as much contact with her as you need by phone or email, or in-person if she’s available, during the lead up to your wedding.
Tell us about your ceremony package options.
Celebrating With Connie’s Ceremony packages start from $650. Reach out to Connie to find the perfect package for your day. Each option will always include the following:
- An initial obligation-free meeting to discuss your ceremony
- A basic wedding ceremony that can be personalised in a few small ways
- Wireless microphone and Bose S1 Pro PA System (iPhone and Bluetooth compatible)
- Travel time and costs for weddings in metropolitan Melbourne
- Completion and lodgement of all legal paperwork
- Wedding certificate
Are you available to travel for weddings outside of metropolitan Melbourne?
Absolutely, Connie is happy to travel far and wide for weddings! A small additional fee will be charged for travel outside of metropolitan Melbourne.
How far in advance should we book a celebrant?
Connie recommends booking your celebrant as early as 12 months prior to your intended wedding date.
What equipment will you bring to the wedding?
Connie will bring her own wireless microphone and Bose S1 Pro PA system for the ceremony. The PA system is suitable for outdoor crowds of up to 200 people.
“We couldn't be happier with the choice to have Connie as our wedding celebrant. She was, from the outset, extremely kind and generous in preparing us for our ceremony and tailoring it to reflect us. Her calm and joyful demeanour made the ceremony a pleasure for us and all who attended, and it felt like a friend was celebrating with us rather than a formality.” - Simon L.