Looking for a Melbourne-based celebrant who is a little different and a lot of fun? Sharon Dixon is the perfect celebrant for you! Modern, relaxed and supportive, Sharon is passionate about seeing people embrace their happiness when it comes along. By giving you guidance and creative freedom, Sharon will create a bespoke, personalised ceremony with a brand of romance that feels authentic to you.
Over a cup of coffee (or glass of wine!), Sharon will learn the twists and turns of your unique love story, so that she can craft a personalised ceremony. Are you after a sentimental and romantic tone? Maybe lighthearted and a little cheeky is more your style? A natural storyteller, Sharon knows how to keep an audience engaged with her funny, sassy and creative delivery. Whether your wedding is an intimate gathering or a wild celebration, Sharon will guide you in through this momentous milestone with support and humour.
What you’ll love about working with Sharon Dixon:
- Her natural warmth and friendliness. A genuine sense of joy sparkles through in Sharon’s approach to her vocation. With good humour and unwavering positivity, Sharon will make you feel comfortable and at ease through your wedding planning process.
- Her vibrant and engaging delivery. Sharon strives to elicit smiles, laughs and maybe even a few tears from you and your guests. Sharon firmly believes you should feel like a celebrity on your wedding day. Meticulously crafting each wedding ceremony, Sharon keeps it all about you, your love and your story.
- Her organisation and professionalism. Detail-orientated, punctual and hands-on, Sharon is an asset to any ceremony. From her willingness to roll with last-minute changes to her pre-ceremony pep talks, you’ll be pleased you have Sharon on your wedding team.
“Finding the right person to marry you is very important. They tell your story, and you remember that very moment forever. When we met Sharon, we knew immediately that she was the one. It was like love at first sight. The best part was that she was always there and so easy to communicate with. Open and kind, understanding and passionate. She made our very small wedding feel big and important and it seemed like she had known us forever. We got lucky, I say!” — Andrea T
Highlights of working with Sharon Dixon:
- Pre-wedding meetings
- Organised and punctual
- Completion of all legal documentation
- Drafts of your personalised ceremony for your approval
- A source of support and reassurance in the lead-up to your wedding day
“Sharon was the only celebrant Dave & I met with. We just knew from the start that we not only had Sharon as our celebrant, we also gained a friend. We were the very lucky ones to make it in before the first lockdown in March 2020. We had to change plans, but all done with the assurance and support of Sharon who said, ‘Just tell me where & I’ll be there.’ We couldn’t have asked for a better person to support us on our wedding day. There aren’t enough stars to leave her in this review. I would recommend her to everyone." — Drisana K
My love of all things weddings started out of my love of going to them! I love a good party and how exciting being able to share with a couple a day that they will remember forever.
Being a single mum of 4 I am good at organising and remembering the little details that couples may not remember when you are planning and organising absolutely everything else. I can't wait to help you plan the day you've always dreamed of