Highlights of working with Michelle White Weddings:
- Warm, engaging, joyful marriage celebrant
- Can provide beautiful vow inspiration, resources
- Presentation style is relaxed and engaging
- Three wedding packages to choose from
- Can easily incorporate rituals, readings etc
- Provides a PA system, white roses on the signing table for larger weddings
- Works across the stunning Mornington Peninsula
Your wedding is something you’ll remember forever, so it’s essential your marriage celebrant is someone you trust, get along with, and, well, like. This is why Michelle White - the owner of Michelle White Weddings - is such an easy choice; she’s kind, fun, flexible, has a great sense of humour, and is open to ideas - she’s always excited to try something new with her ceremonies.
You’ll be able to share your ideas with Michelle over a hot cup of tea - or something stronger, if that’s your preference - and get to know one another. If the chemistry is there, Michelle will “invest passionately in your vision for your perfect wedding ceremony”. This means she’ll craft an engaging ceremony that reflects you, your beliefs, and your beautiful journey as a couple.
“Love will always find a way, and together, we can make your beautiful celebration perfect, no matter what the world throws at us. Let me help you jump over those hurdles.” Michelle White, Owner
Michelle White Weddings’ wedding packages.
Michelle has three wedding packages available, the Ultimate Celebration, Intimate Gathering, and Let’s Elope packages. Here’s what’s included in the Ultimate Celebration package:
- Two witnesses aged over 18 years (if needed)
- Unlimited guests
- Rituals, readings or poetry as requested by the couple
- A beautiful retelling of the couple’s love story
- Wedding ceremony for 30+ minutes
- Copy of the ceremony script as a keepsake
- Official Certificate of Marriage
- All paperwork sent to The Department of Births, Deaths and Marriages within two weeks of the ceremony