Mena's Marriages is a Melbourne-based business of the delightful Mena, a lovely, fun, registered marriage celebrant with a big heart. She thoroughly enjoys crafting unique, personalised wedding ceremonies full of gorgeous anecdotes, weaving personal stories and in-jokes throughout her custom scripts. Mena ensures to collaborate with her couples to deliver a ceremony that's precisely in line with their wishes and wholeheartedly represents their love.
“Mena delivered a perfect ceremony that truly represented us and made us feel special. She is highly personable and an asset to the industry. Nothing was too much trouble, she is warm, kind and we will be recommending her to all our friends and family." Phillip
Highlights of Mena's Marriages Melbourne:
- Creates personalised, bespoke wedding ceremonies
- Helps couples navigate ceremony planning with ease
- Range of packages to suit various needs
- Fulfils all the legal requirements as per Australian law
- Passionate about equality and diversity
Three things couples love about working with Mena’s Marriages.
- Her warm approach. Mena makes clients feel at ease throughout the entire wedding planning process. Mena is often described as bubbly, charismatic, and down-to-earth, which helps couples navigate the wedding planning process with ease and have fun in the process.
- Bespoke ceremonies. Mena creates unique and personalised ceremonies that are creative, fun, and truly embody the couple — this is something she is known for and her couples love it!
- Flexible and adaptable. Mena is highly engaging, flexible, and adaptable to her couple’s unique needs and preferences.
Mena’s Marriages’ wedding packages.
Mena has three package options: a legals-only option, Short and Sweet package, and The Works — her most comprehensive package. Here’s what's included in The Works package.
- A personalised ceremony approximately 30 minutes long including:
- Creation of a personalised ceremony with a brief story about the couple
- Personalised vows if desired
- Up to 2x readings or poems to be included in the ceremony
- Includes The Giving Away and The Asking
- Up to 3 music choices to be included in the ceremony
- Performance of 1x ritual if desired (i.e. The Rose Ceremony, Cultural Ceremony)
- Exchanging of the wedding rings
- Completion of the necessary legal paperwork and wording
- Lodgement of legal paperwork with Births, Deaths and Marriages
- 1x rehearsal prior to the event
- Use of a PA system
- Includes 2 meetings with the celebrant and a rehearsal
- Unlimited phone-call and email contact throughout the process