Your rural Victorian or southern New South Wales wedding will go down a treat with the delightful Trish Williams at the helm. A charismatic character with a relaxed attitude, Trish works with her couples to craft something extraordinary — something wedding guests will eat up, as opposed to hearing the same stock-standard ceremony they've listened to plenty of times before. Indeed, Trish injects life into each of her ceremony scripts — with a good mixture of jokes, romance, and tone peppered throughout, ensuring a fun, fresh occasion that's intimate and personal.
Flexible and personable, Trish officiates all kinds of weddings — she's a very non-judgemental person and loves a relaxed backyard wedding and a traditional, formal occasion in equal measure. She travels from her cosy home in Wallan for weddings across the entire North East Victoria , Southern NSW regions,Melbourne, Ballarat and Bendigo ensuring all couples can access her beautiful services. So, whether you're after a romantic, themed, elegant, boho, or formal wedding, Entwined Hearts Celebrancy is an outstanding find.
"I want to hear your story, how you met as a couple, and then understand what this getting married business means to you so I can give you all the guidance and inspiration you need to get married your way." Trish, Owner
What you'll love about working with Entwined Hearts Celebrancy for your Victoria or New South Wales wedding:
- Ceremony as unique as you are. Trish loves getting stuck into ceremony planning, even more so when it's a custom, personalised wedding script. She draws inspiration from her couples — their quirks, personalities, tastes — and then crafts something beautiful and original.
- Fresh, fun, modern weddings. Trish has lots of fun with her weddings, and this is evident when she's officiating. She does so with flair and passion, entertaining all those in attendance. As such, she offers fun, modern weddings that enchant.
Highlights of Entwined Hearts Celebrancy:
- Friendly, energetic, charismatic celebrant
- Offers all kinds of ceremonies — fun, modern, or otherwise
- Is very thoughtful and detail-oriented
- Loves officiating surprise wedding ceremonies
- Offers obligation-free initial catch-ups
- A ceremony rehearsal at your venue
- Provides a stress-free, fun planning process