As an experienced celebrant and public speaker, Dee loves crafting personalised ceremonies that tell your unique story. She loves getting to know each couple, talking to you about what you’d like for your wedding day. She prepares detailed and romantic ceremonies that include crowd-favourite stories about how you met and what your hope and dreams are for the future. With a mix of good humour and sentiment, Dee creates memorable experiences that will bring laughter and a few tears!
“Daniel and I really appreciated Dee’s hard work and compassion! She spoke some Japanese for our wedding(because I’m from Japan and my family can understand only Japanese). She was very keen to make our ceremony everything we wanted right from the start and shared some great ideas with us.” Erika R
Dee has a flexible approach to working with couples, putting your schedule first. She’ll fit in with you and your needs. As a very organised and ridiculously punctual, you never have to worry about scheduling meetings with Dee. Having worked in the corporate world for many years, Dee is an experienced professional and a great public speaker. She also loves a good party and is more than happy to share advice and tips with that, as well. She’s a bit of a foodie, and she loves a glass of good wine, so if you need any help choosing your wedding menu, she’ll be more than happy to share her recommendations!
What you’ll love about Dee Celebrant Melbourne for your wedding:
- Bilingual ceremonies. Dee is fluent in both English and Japanese, so she can perform your ceremony in either language or a mix of both.
- Her professionalism. Coming from a corporate background, Dee is a true professional who adheres to schedules, follows through on guarantees, and will be where you need her on time.
- LGBTQI+. Dee is a big supporter of the LGBTIQ community and happily officiates same-sex weddings.
Highlights of Dee Celebrant Melbourne:
- Lodgement of legal documents
- Commonwealth Registered Celebrant
- Also offers emcee services
How much does Dee Celebrant Melbourne charge for wedding ceremonies?
Dee’s offers a fair fee for high-quality work, which she explains in your initial consultation. Chat to Dee about your budget and how best she can fit into your wedding.
Does Dee Celebrant Melbourne lodge legal documents for couples?
Yes! Dee handles the Notice of Intended Marriage and then lodges your legal ceremony paperwork with Births, Deaths and Marriages.