After her own magical wedding day in 2015, Rebekah Cliff knew she was about to make a big career change. She trained extensively, and stepped into one of the most heartwarming careers out there - wedding celebrancy. Now a registered marriage celebrant - and a very good one at that, this bubbly, modern wedding industry connoisseur is over the moon to be creating bespoke ceremonies for her happy couples.
These captivating ceremonies are developed with her bright-eyed couples, ensuring it’s an accurate reflection of their unique connection and romantic path to the altar. Over a cappuccino or a tasty glass of vino, Rebekah gets all the details she needs to craft a lovely ceremony that’s full of sweet personal touches and beautiful anecdotes - ones that would cause even the most adamant ‘I don’t cry at weddings’ guests to shed a sneaky tear.
Young and engaging, this Sydney-based celebrant is a fantastic option for your wedding ceremony if you’re someone that’s as engaging as they are lovely. Rebekah is a very personable and charming celebrant, and will delight and entertain your wedding guests with her wordy ways and friendly manner, resulting in a beautiful, heartfelt ceremony that’ll be talked about for years to come.
What you can expect when working with Rebekah Cliff Celebrant for your Sydney wedding:
- Tailored ceremony that reflects your love story. Rebekah enjoys writing personalised ceremony scripts made especially for each couple. This ensures a more enjoyable, sentimental wedding ceremony - one that will touch your guests' hearts, too.
- Modern, bubbly celebrant with passion. This Sydney marriage celebrant is as lovely as they come! Rebekah is thoughtful, kind, and very passionate about love and romance.
Highlights of working with Rebekah Cliff Celebrant:
- Young, modern celebrant who marries all kinds of couples
- Bespoke, tailored ceremony based on your input
- Only takes one wedding per day
- Based in Sydney and is willing to travel further afield
- Caring professional with 15+ years experience working with families and children
- Connections to a family-owned jewellery boutique
- Can bring her own professional sound equipment
“Together we will create a tailored ceremony to reflect the unique love story of you and your partner, highlighting your relationship, values, and what makes the two of you so awesome together.” Rebekah Cliff, Celebrant