If a celebrant with humour, warmth, passion, and experience sounds like a dream come true, then Adam from Gippsland Celebrant Services is a terrific find! This registered marriage celebrant has years of professional experience, plenty of accolades, and many happy couples willing to sing his praises. Adam is wholly enthusiastic about writing personalised ceremonies, always including a dash of humour, plenty of romance, and a lot of love.
"We chose Adam from Gippsland Celebrant Services as he really listens and cares about how you would like the ceremony to go. He's easygoing, friendly and has an awesome sense of humour. He really focuses on making sure your day goes as smoothly as possible and greatly helped keep the groom calm." — Tanya
What you'll love about working with Gippsland Celebrant Services for your Gippsland wedding:
- Brides Choice Awards Finalist. Adam from Gippsland Celebrant Services has received a Highly Commended Brides Choice Award and was announced a finalist in 2021, with fellow suppliers, couples, and the industry noticing his impressive skillset and brilliant work.
- Great sense of humour. Adam is undoubtedly professional and boasts a wealth of knowledge, but he also has a great sense of humour and personable warmth that puts his couples at ease.
Highlights of Gippsland Celebrant Services:
- Professional, friendly, and reliable
- Writes customised ceremonies for each couple
- Very knowledgeable about all things weddings
- Has an intimate wedding venue available
- Highly experienced with rave reviews to his name
- Services Gippsland and surrounding areas
"I cannot believe the professionalism of Adam from Gippsland Celebrant Services. Throughout the entire 12 months before my wedding, I contacted Adam about anything I wanted, even if it wasn't directly celebrant related — he was very knowledgeable! He has a range of contacts and works collaboratively with those contacts to make your day amazing. If you want a beautiful, professional, personal and amazing wedding, I would look no further than Gippsland Celebrant Services. Thank you, Adam!" — Jessica