“Whilst on the TV show Married At First Sight, I found something unexpectedly extraordinary... a passion and curiosity to learn what marriage means to others and a yearning to share and celebrate love stories. The opportunity to shine a light on your unique love story and celebrate it with a marriage ceremony is a complete honour, and I look forward to bringing your dream ceremony to life.” Gabrielle, Your Love Story By Gabrielle
What you can expect when working with Your Love Story By Gabrielle for your wedding:
- Celebrant with confidence and charm. Gabrielle Bartlett is a fantastic public speaker and storyteller, and will officiate your wedding ceremony with energy and passion.
- Bespoke ceremony script. Gabrielle is a firm believer in custom wedding ceremonies that are tailor-made for the individual couple, which is why she writes a unique, romantic script for each wedding.
- Ceremony in your preferred style. Whether you’re hoping for a wholly romantic ceremony that’s dripping with sentiment or a lighthearted occasion full of big belly laughs, Gabrielle can adjust her style to suit your needs.
Highlights of working with Your Love Story By Gabrielle:
- Celebrant who has appeared on Married At First Sight
- Custom ceremony that tells your love story
- Can officiate ceremonies in a range of styles
- Confident speaker with experience talking in front of crowds
What packages do you offer?
Your Love Story By Gabrielle has a ‘legals only’ option and a comprehensive wedding package called ‘Your Love Story Marriage Ceremony’. Here’s an idea of what’s included in this package:
- Initial catchup
- Completion of legal paperwork
- Bespoke marriage ceremony
- Custom ‘your love story’ section, to further personalise your wedding
- Ceremony rehearsal
- Unlimited communication
- Travel up to 50km
- Bose speaker and Sennheiser microphone
Tell us 3+ things your clients love about working with you.
- Couples tell me I'm approachable, friendly and relatable.
- I've been told I'm thorough and professional
- Also that I am a reassuring face to see on the wedding day which alleviates nerves!