Marion D Baird is a charming, warm, and friendly marriage celebrant with a heart of gold and a passion for weddings. Experienced and confident, this celebrant is an ideal choice for your wedding if you’re looking for someone who knows the drill inside and out, and will help you get to the altar smoothly - that’s right, no stressing on Marion’s watch! As she’s been a celebrant for more than 10 years, Marion is qualified to offer advice, information on readings and vow writing, and she will certainly let you know when your Notice of Intended Marriage is due. She really is an expert on all things ceremonies, and is a perfect fit for all styles of weddings.
“She was absolutely professional, we never once doubted her. We were also very honoured to hear at the completion of our ceremony, so many guests commenting on her incredible articulation, voice, and friendly vibe. She ‘performed’ our ceremonial script to absolute perfection, and even got a couple of laughs too! We recommend Marion with all our hearts!” Kaitlyn
What you can expect when working with Marion D Baird for your wedding:
- 10 years of experience. Marion can officiate ceremonies confidently and clearly - 10 years of celebrant experience will give you that ability! - and has a plethora of ceremony knowledge up her sleeve that’s just waiting to be made use of.
- Perfect balance of humour and emotion. Marion perfectly dances between lighthearted and playful and sentimental and romantic. She’ll cater the mood to your wishes, too (deeply emotional, fun, formal - whatever you want, Marion can make it happen).
Here’s what else you need to know about Marion D Baird.
- Affordable prices. Booking your ceremony with Marion won’t come at the cost of that talented wedding photographer you’ve had your eye on. In fact, Marion offers her phenomenal services at very reasonable prices.
- Seamless process. With Marion at the helm of your ceremony, you won’t need to worry about a thing. Organised and professional, Marion will ensure everything is under control and runs smoothly on the day.
- Location. Marion is a Sydney local, but will happily travel to Nundle, Bundandoon, the Blue Mountains, Melbourne, and Brisbane to officiate weddings.
“It was certainly poignant to have Marion marry us as she has become a close friend to both of us and this made the ceremony an informal yet professional, humorous yet teary and thoroughly enjoyable occasion for all … I couldn't recommend anyone more highly as she added fun and love to our wedding. I didn't think I could have had more love. We both are so incredibly pleased that we asked her and very thankful that she obliged.” Jacqueline