Birralee King Marriage Celebrant

(3 reviews)
Service Area
Launceston  View Map
Business Hours
0900 to 1700

Questions and Answers

What does a Marriage Celebrant do?

Birralee King Marriage Celebrant

A Marriage Celebrant helps you tailor a ceremony that suites you. They will officiate at the ceremony and ensure all the legalities are followed. They will also submit the required paperwork to Birth, Deaths and Marriages.

Why choose a Civil Celebrant?

Birralee King Marriage Celebrant

A Civil Celebrant ceremony is not restricted on the content of the ceremony, or where you want your ceremony. There are a few must haves in the legal area things that must be included however the rest is written for you to express who you both are.

What do I need to bring to our first meeting?

Birralee King Marriage Celebrant

Original Birth Certificate* and a photo ID such as a current driver’s licence or a Passport.

*Copies of Birth Certificates can be obtained from Birth Deaths and Marriage in the state of your birth. If born overseas a copy may be obtained from your Country's embassy


And if you have been married before - also bring with you;

If a widow or widower: Death Certificate of spouse.

 *A copy may be obtained from Department of Births, Deaths and Marriages in the state that the death occurred.


If divorced: Decree Absolute of divorce or Certificate of divorce.


*A copy may be obtained from the ‘Family Court of Australia.’ In the state where the divorce occurred.

What is Notice of Intended Marriage and how is it lodged?

Birralee King Marriage Celebrant

A Notice of Intended Marriage is filled out by the celebrant with all your personal information and once signed by all parties the document is considered lodged with the celebrant, normally the deposit is paid at this time. It must be signed no later than one month before the wedding date. The celebrant will then send it to Births, Deaths and Marriages along with your Official Marriage Certificate. 

How do I order my official marriage certificate?

Birralee King Marriage Celebrant

You can do this yourself through the Birth, Deaths and Marriages in state you were married in and you will be reuired to provide proof of identity. To assist you in one of the most busiest times your celebrant can order it for you when they submit the legal paperwork after your wedding. There will be the additional Birth, Deaths and Marriages fee. 

Why enquire through Easy Weddings?

Exclusive deals

Get the best deals for your wedding with Easy Weddings only discounts and special offers.

Wedding cash giveaway!

Simply let us know which Easy Weddings' suppliers you've booked. Once verified, you'll get entries into the draw for your chance to win!

Quick response

Your time is important. Get the information you need quickly. No fuss. No stress.