What you can expect when working with Birralee King Marriage Celebrant for your wedding:
- Wonderful storyteller. Birralee loves telling stories - she’s a natural-born storyteller! In fact, ever since she was a young child she has enjoyed a great adventure. And now that she’s a celebrant, Birralee tells her couples’ stories with passion, enthusiasm, and emotion - this will surely bring a tear or two to your wedding guests’ eyes!
- Charming celebrant. You’ll love this charismatic, warm celebrant! Birralee is as charming as they come, and has a heart of gold - she’s a really lovely person! Not only will working with her be a piece of cake, but your guests will be enchanted by Birralee, too!
- Great public speaker. Birralee is a fantastic public speaker and can speak confidently in front of crowds. She’s had years of experience speaking publicly so if you’re a little nervous she can certainly provide some tips and tricks to help ease your wedding day nerves.
- People-person. Your celebrant needs to have exceptional people skills in order to bring everyone together, make all your guests feel included, and to tell your story with heart. Luckily, Birralee possesses all these qualities and then some! She’ll make your dad laugh, put your fiance at ease, and gently guide you through the planning process. You’ll feel comfortable asking her any questions, trust her with your stories, and maybe even feel like you’ve made a new friend once the ceremony is over!
Here’s what else you need to know about Birralee King Marriage Celebrant.
- Wedding packages. Birralee has two wedding packages to choose from, a registry-style or elopement option, and a traditional wedding package. Both of these options include a number of services, including personalised wedding vows, a wedding rehearsal, and PA system.
- Travel. Birralee is situated in Promised Land, on Tasmania’s north-west coast, but she is happy to travel around the state to be with her couples on their wedding day. Some modest travel charges may apply.
- Themes and traditions. Birralee is more than happy to dress to your wedding theme or in accordance with your culture’s traditional wedding clothing! So if your ceremony is going to be a little less traditional, and feature some wonderful outfits or cultural traditions, Birralee would be a great fit for your wedding.
- Other ceremonies. Birralee can also officiate other ceremonies for you if you’d like! These include baby naming ceremonies, vow renewal ceremonies, and commitment ceremonies, among others.
Services offered by Birralee King.
- Wedding Ceremony
- Vow Renewal Ceremony
- Commitment Ceremony
- Milestone Celebration / Special Family Event
- Baby Naming
- Step Acceptance/ Unit Ceremony
- Funeral/ Memorials
Tell us about your packages and inclusions.
All wedding packages include:
- One to two meetings
- Information Pack
- Unlimited phone and email contact
- Wedding Vows written just for you
- Table and Chairs
- Table Decoration
- Compilation of all Certificates
- Presentation of the Ceremonial Certificate
- Submission of legal documents to Births, Deaths and Marriages
- Submission of Certificate Application to Births, Deaths and Marriages
Wedding Basic: Intimate or elopement
- Registry-style ceremony at my home ‘Cottage in the Pines’ or at a local park
- Two guests as your witnesses
This traditional wedding structure does not mean your wedding has to be traditional; it can be enhanced with fun rituals and delivered with passion and fun. Inclusion of family and friends as participants. You will also receive a presentation folder with your wedding script.