TK Celebrancy’s Tracey Kriz is an affordable marriage celebrant based in Queensland, offering bespoke ceremonies “stamped with your personality”. Tracey has more than seven years of experience writing and officiating magical ceremonies, each a unique, inclusive occasion. Helpful and thoughtful, Tracey will provide you with plenty of support and guidance in the exciting lead up to your wedding.
Looking for an experienced marriage celebrant who offers marvellous services at great prices? In that case, TK Celebrancy is an excellent find. This well known Queensland-based company is the celebrant business of one Tracey Kriz, a fun, down to earth marriage celebrant with years of professional experience.
Tracey uses her way with words to write beautiful ceremonies full of personal touches and — of course — lots of love. Tracey ensures couples have plenty of input and creative freedom so their gorgeous ceremony is exactly what they wanted — and your ceremony will be no exception! Expect a warm, kind celebrant, smooth planning process, and a beautiful ceremony full of emotion.
"You will have endless support and professional guidance on your wedding day, enabling you to have a ceremony full of freedom of choice. A ceremony stamped with your personality." — Tracey, Celebrant
What you'll love about working with TK Celebrancy for your QLD wedding:
- 7+ years of experience. TK Celebrancy has been a go-to for Queensland couples for seven years now, with Tracey known among the QLD wedding industry for her great attitude, heartwarming ceremonies, and fantastic prices. Which leads us to…
- Affordable celebrant. Tracey from TK Celebrancy is passionate about crafting meaningful ceremonies — and she's also keen to save her couples some serious money. This is why Tracey offers her celebrant services for just $450 per ceremony.
Highlights of TK Celebrancy:
- Very reasonable celebrant prices
- Lots of support and guidance
- Personalised ceremony that reflects you
- Aims to include friends and family
- Sensitive and professional celebrant
I have taught in schools for over 35 years, with specialty in both Music and Drama plus, having a theatre background as Performing Artist and Director/Choreographer for many local theatre companies. When I was younger I spent many years as a Wedding Singer. Because of my experiences with countless weddings and my love and skill at staging productions, I decided to become a Celebrant in 2015! I want to be part of your special day, to support you, to achieve a personal and memorable wedding.
Ms. Tracey Kriz