Nik Reeds Celebration is a warm, professional celebrant offering incredible ceremonies and award-winning MC services to couples throughout Queensland. He boasts 16+ years of experience within the wedding industry, a continual presence within the entertainment sphere as a musician, and an abundance of priceless wedding tips! For a beautiful, personalised wedding experience, look no further!
Through a gentle, heartfelt approach, Nik Reeds will add the perfect amount of sentiment and wit to your wedding day. He performs his ceremonies with warmth, heart, and confidence, ensuring every second is reflective of your special time together. You may be after a quiet, intimate gathering, a vibrant, joy-filled celebration, something a little quirky or timelessly traditional.
Whatever style you prefer, Nik will bring his expert guidance, undeniable passion, and years of experience to the table. You won’t have to worry about a thing with Nik around! He will ensure everyone is having a memorable time, effortlessly fit into your crowd, and ensure all legal and logistical requirements are taken care of. With a strong focus on you, your wishes, and your unique ideas, you can expect nothing less than an unforgettable, authentic wedding experience.
“Nik Reeds was such a pleasure to work with. From the get-go, he was very easy to talk to and was great at guiding us through the whole planning process for our wedding. He was always only an email or call away if we ever needed any guidance or had any questions. Nik gave us a perfect personalised love story and was able to direct the proceedings of the day smoothly. We ended with smiles all around. I could not have hoped for a better experience. If anyone is looking for a professional to help you on your day, it's definitely Nik” — Tien H.
What you’ll love about working with Nik Reeds Celebration for your Queensland wedding:
- Gentle, heartfelt approach. If you’re looking for a ceremony filled with warmth, sentiment, and the perfect sprinkle of wit, Nik Reeds is for you! He approaches his ceremonies in a gentle, respectful manner while leaving plenty of space for lighthearted fun and laughter where seen fit. He will work closely with you to ensure your ceremony script is crafted just as you’d like it and guide you carefully through every phase of planning and the big exciting day!
- Award-winning MC services. If you can’t get enough of Nik’s professional, friendly, thoughtful nature, you’ll be happy to learn that he offers spectacular, award-winning MC services! He will intuitively read the crowd, ensure everyone remains engaged and entertained, and strive to create a magical atmosphere reflective of your unique personalities.
- Highly experienced. Nik Reeds has over 16 years of experience within the wedding industry to share with you! He has been to over 2000 weddings himself and has plenty of tips, tricks, and advice to share. His musical background also allows him the confidence and charisma needed for an unforgettable ceremony. If you’re looking for a true professional, Nik Reeds Celebration is the man for the job!
Highlights of working with Nik Reeds Celebration Queensland:
- Beautiful, heartfelt, personalised ceremonies
- Warm, thoughtful, professional celebrant 16+ years of experience
- Award-winning MC services
- Happy to travel anywhere, but performs weddings mainly within the Gold Coast, Brisbane, and Toowoomba
"We were privileged to have Nik as our wedding celebrant and were nothing short of blown away. After our first meeting, we knew he was the man for the job. Nik was very flexible with us and nailed the brief of having a positive and upbeat wedding that all our guests loved." — Rob + Alex
I love weddings!
I have been a full time wedding industry professional for over 10 years. Myself and my wife (Natalie), have helped thousands of couples to have an amazing wedding experience. Coming from a background as a wedding entertainer and professional Master of Ceremonies (which I still am), it was a logical extension to become a celebrant.
We live on the Gold Coast with our two amazing kids.