Fuss Free Ceremonies

5  ( 1 review ) · Gold Coast, Brisbane & Surrounding Areas · Show Phone
Fuss Free Ceremonies SupplierHero Marriage Celebrant 6 +


Looking for a wedding celebrant who can help you tie the knot with no fuss, no stress, and no hassle? Look no further than Trish, South East Queensland's premier registered celebrant for simple wedding ceremonies. With years of experience helping couples create simple wedding ceremonies, Trish is the perfect choice for couples who just want to get married and start their lives together!

Working with Trish is easy and straightforward. As a professional and confident celebrant, she can help you create a ceremony that reflects your unique personalities and values, without any unnecessary complications or stress. And if you're looking to tie the knot in a specific location, Trish is happy to travel and discuss arrangements for longer distances.


What you'll love about working with Fuss Free Ceremonies for your Queensland wedding: 

  • Seamless planning. Trish's ceremonies are all about creating a fun, positive ambience — and getting you two married! In the lead up to your wedding day, you'll benefit from thorough communication and attention to detail from Trish. 
  • Fuss-free ceremonies. With a simple ceremony that lasts just 8-10 minutes (the same as a registry office), you can get married quickly and easily, without sacrificing any of the romance or emotion of your special day.
  • All legalities and logistics are taken care of. Getting married can mean lots of logistics. Allow Trish to handle the paperwork, so you can focus on the celebration. Whether you're planning a weekend wedding or a ceremony on a public holiday, she can help you navigate the minimum legal waiting times in Brisbane and Gold Coast, so you can say "I do" as soon as possible.


Highlights of working with Fuss Free Ceremonies for your Queensland wedding: 

  • Weekend and public holiday weddings 
  • Able to assist with legal waiting time
  • Easy-going and friendly 
  • Available in Sunshine Coast, Brisbane and Gold Coast
  • A confident speaker 



Have always loved a wedding and now able to bring my life experiences to support in making your special day as perfect as possible. Have always strived in my life to ensure that my customer service to all my clients is with professionalism, humor and hoping that it brings the happiness you so richly deserve for your ceremony.

Patricia Corness

Business Owner

Easy Weddings Special Offer


Discount on our range of wedding products and services. Simply fill out the contact form or phone us, and mention "Easy Weddings".

Apply my 20% discount



For those who wish to have just the legal requirements we offer this special.  

Enquire to claim offer Enquire to claim offer


There are two legal documents that need to be completed. 

One is the Notice of Intention to Marry (NOIM) and the other is the Declaration of No Legal Impediment to Marriage.  In order to complete these documents, you will need to bring:

  • Evidence of date and place of birth.  This can be an official (original) certificate of birth or a passport issued by the Australian government or a government of an overseas country showing the date and place of birth of the party.  An expired passport is acceptable as evidence of date and place of birth.  However, a cancelled passport is not acceptable.
  • If a party has been previously legally married, evidence of a party's divorce, or of the death of a party's spouse needs to be sighted
  • Photo identification as evidence of your identity, such as a Driver's License or Passport.

Yes, you can pay in as many installments as you wish, as long as it is fully paid 4 weeks before your wedding day!

This depends on what sort of ceremony you are requiring.

You can exchange vows on your wedding day, and have a friend or family member 'officiate' the ceremony if you wish, however you will NOT be legally married. This type of ceremony is commonly called a 'commitment ceremony' .

To be legally married you must exchange your vows with an Authorised Marriage Celebrant, infront of 2 witnesses and complete all the necessary paperwork, including the NOIM (Notice Of Intendent Marriage) at least 1 month prior.  

The minimum is 30 days, maximum 18 months prior.  If you are happy with your celebrant and have a connection - book them without delay. 

You must show your original (photocopies are not accepted) birth certificate, extract of birth or passport from your country of birth.

If you have been married previously, you must show your Divorce Decree Absolute or Death Certificate of your previous spouse.

1 review 5 Write a Review

June 2023

Trish was amazing, we were initially going to the registry office but with the help of Trish, we realised it was possible to have our dream of a small, intimate chapel wedding on the water! Trish was contactable constantly, and encouraged me to reach out with any anxieties throughout the process. My oldest daughter/bridesmaid/wedding planner is a perfectionist and very particular, so Trish fielded a lot of emails from her and pleased us all! The day was perfect, the rituals and specific phrases we wanted to include were all able to come to fruition, we felt like Trish truly got to know us and my daughter will also be using her for her wedding next year. Trish also had to travel for our venue at Broadwater on the Gold Coast, but this was no issue for Trish. She also helped with ideas for decorations and styling!

Linda K.

Expert Advice

expert advice

As a wedding professional, Fuss Free Ceremonies offers expert advice to help couples plan their perfect day. Ask a question or read their expert advice.

Get Expert Advice

Hello. I currently hold a Working Visa here in the UK. Could I go to Australia and get married?

My partner will be coming from Philippines. Can we possibly go to Australia and get married? Thank you.

Fuss Free Ceremonies

Congradulations yes you can be married in Australia if you meet the legal requirements:-

- you are not married to anyone else

- over 18 years of age.

The Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM) must be submitted with a Marriage Celebrant no later than one month before the date you wish to be married in Australia. You need prove your identity and place of birth, which your passport will do. You also need to provide divorce certificates if previously married. 


Fuss Free Ceremonies

Do you have to belong to a church to get married there?

We love the look of some of the older cathedrals, but neither of us is religious. Would we be permitted to marry there?

Fuss Free Ceremonies

You would need to contact the church as they all have different rules but generally you would need to have a religious service performed by a priest or minister.  If the church had been deconsecrated and was open to non-religious ceremonies then external celebrants would be able to perform ceremonies.

Hope this is of help.


Fuss Free Ceremonies

Tips from our specialists

Just need a quote?
It helps to provide...

  • Your contact details
  • Mention your wedding date
  • Ask if they are able to provide a PA/microphone if necessary
  • We highly recommend organising to meet your celebrant in person if possible

Wedding Supplier Specialist

Darcy is one of our expert wedding supplier specialists and here to help you find and book your wedding suppliers. Find out more

Why couples enquire through Easy Weddings?

Exclusive deals

Exclusive deals

Get the best deals for your wedding with Easy Weddings only discounts and special offers.


Wedding cash giveaway!

Simply let us know which Easy Weddings' suppliers you've booked. Once verified, you'll get entries into the draw for your chance to win!

Quick response

Quick response

Your time is important. Get the information you need quickly. No fuss. No stress.

Suggested Suppliers

Elope With Us


Gold Coast/tweed Heads Byron Bay/Far North Coast

Ceremonies with Janette


Gold Coast / Brisbane / Northern NSW

Lauren Bridge Celebrant


Gold Coast, Byron Bay, Tweed Coast, Scenic Rim, Brisbane