Located in Queensland’s Coorparoo, Nicole Tracey is a charming marriage celebrant with a heart of gold. She’s personable, caring, and lightens the mood in any room - just the kind of person you want officiating your wedding. But don’t let Nicole’s relaxed nature fool you - she’s meticulously organised and professional behind that laidback persona. Nicole will ensure all the small ceremony details are taken care of, and all your paperwork is lodged in a timely manner, so you can relax and enjoy your ceremony and wedding day rather than worry about… anything, really! Whether you’re after a fun ceremony full of laughter and in-jokes or an emotional, heartfelt occasion that will make your mum cry with happiness, Nicole can make it happen - after all, this delightful, versatile celebrant will tailor your ceremony so it’s exactly what you had in mind for your dream day.
“Your wedding day is actually only about you two. It should be hugely enjoyable. That’s easy to forget because a thousand different things are vying for your attention. Let me guide you through the necessary steps and ensure your ceremony is perfectly you.” Nicole Tracey
What you can expect when working with Golden Love Weddings for your ceremony:
- Tailored ceremony. Nicole believes you should have a meaningful ceremony - one that tells your unique story as a couple. This is why she works with her couples to craft a personal, bespoke ceremony that details your romantic journey (whilst keeping your secrets, of course). Then, this natural-born storyteller will officiate your ceremony with heart and enthusiasm, setting the tone for the rest of your magical wedding day.
- Paperwork sorted. Not a fan of paperwork? How about adding extra details to your wedding planning process? Didn’t think so. This is why Nicole takes care of all the legal requirements and paperwork for her couples - so you can focus on the fun stuff.
- Fun, charismatic celebrant. Nicole is an exceptionally charming, fun, and delightful celebrant, so if you’re after a modern, merry ceremony - Nicole is your girl. She’ll ensure your wedding guests are captivated, moved, and enjoy your wedding ceremony.
- Detail-oriented. When you book Nicole for your ceremony, you can feel confident that all the details of your wedding ceremony are in place and taken care of. This organised, punctual, and reliable celebrant is always across the details of her ceremonies - no detail is too small for Nicole!
- Guidance. You’ve likely not planned a wedding ceremony before, which is why Nicole offers helpful guidance - so if you’re after assistance when writing your vows, selecting readings, or making musical choices, Nicole can help.
Here’s what else you need to know about Golden Love Weddings.
- Experienced performer. Nicole’s background in performance makes her a perfect speaker at weddings - she’s confident, comfortable in front of a crowd, and can project her voice easily. And she can give you some tips, too!
- Sound equipment. When you book with Golden Love Weddings, you’ll have access to Nicole’s premium-quality BOSE sound equipment - say hello to perfect audio!
- Wedding rehearsal. Of course, you’re going to want a wedding rehearsal to prepare for your wedding day! Nicole will happily attend a rehearsal the week of your wedding and fine-tune any parts of the ceremony you’d like to adjust - you need only ask!
- Considerate celebrant. Nicole promises that you won’t have any kind of irrelevant rituals or awkward moments at your wedding ceremony. And she certainly won’t stand in the middle of your first kiss photo! Nicole is thoughtful, considerate, and a professional, and will make sure you feel confident about your ceremony - don’t worry, she’s got this.
“My absolute pleasure is partnering with couples for a memorable wedding ceremony. Traditional, backyard, rock and roll, pagan: I am a strong ally for all people. Whatever your wedding day looks like, I will work with you. From four to four hundred people, each ceremony is crafted with you, and for you.” Nicole Tracey