“I love love. Watching a couple grow during the wedding planning process and being part of their special day is a beautiful privilege. Just as the name eludes, planning your wedding is all about you and it should be unique. Your wedding day, your way! I specialise in personalising your ceremony so it reflects everything about you as a couple and brings your personalities to the forefront Being on the public speaking circuit for 15 years, I will take all the nerves out of your day. You will have endless support and professional guidance, enabling you to have a ceremony dreams are made of.” Venessa Hunt
What you can expect when working with Uniqueness Ceremonies for your Sydney wedding:
- Bespoke ceremony. Venessa wants to create a unique, custom wedding ceremony for you - one that’s completely personal and tailored to your liking. You might be after a romantic, emotional ceremony that details your journey to the altar, or you might like something a bit more traditional with important religious readings included. Whatever your vision for your ceremony, Venessa will create a bespoke ceremony that you’re both very happy with.
- Warm celebrant. Venessa is an extraordinarily lovely, friendly marriage celebrant - she’s certainly a must-have if you’re after someone warm and charming to enchant your guests! You’ll love working with this kind, fun, and personable professional - by the end of your wedding you’ll have built such a wonderful connection with Venessa.
- Seamless planning process. If you’re after a celebrant with impeccable organisational skills and an ability to manage their time well, then Venessa is a great fit for you. She’ll make the ceremony planning process an absolute breeze - and keep you on top of your planning timeline so all your documents are lodged in a timely manner.
- Vow writing help. You might like to write your own vows in order to express how you feel about your partner - this is something lots of couples enjoy doing! Venessa can help get you started by asking questions that will prompt responses that can be included in your vows, such as, ‘What promises do you want to make that show your genuine feelings and love for them?’
Here’s what else you need to know about Uniqueness Ceremonies.
- Readings. Similar to providing vow writing help, Venessa can help you choose readings that are important to you as a couple. After your initial consultation (read: lovely coffee catch-up), Venessa can recommend some readings you might like, or guide you in the right direction so you know where to look for inspiration.
- Elopements. Venessa is more than happy to officiate your romantic elopement if you’re after a more intimate ceremony. This can be a short, quick ceremony including just the legal side of things, or it can be a longer, heartfelt occasion - it's completely up to you.
- Namings and vow renewals. In addition to officiating wedding ceremonies, Venessa also performs naming ceremonies and vow renewals, so if you love her work at your wedding, feel free to book her again down the track!
- Sydney and surrounds. Venessa is based in Sydney, and loves working with couples in this area. She is happy to work with couples in the CBD, Northern Beaches, and surrounding areas, too.
“Marrying your best friend is truly special and I believe your wedding should show-off your love uniquely. The two of you have a relationship like no other, and therefore your ceremony should look like no other. The full ceremony service is pretty much limitless in its scope and completely bespoke and true to you as a couple.” Venessa