Trevar is an Authorised Celebrant with the skills and experience to solemnise marriages throughout Australia. He is a father, teacher, producer, writer and youth worker with a passion for people.
Trevar takes on all ceremonies, from those that just go through the legalities with your nearest and dearest, to elaborate celebrations designed for you, and everything in between.
All weddings include:
- Consultation on requirements
- Preparation, completion and submission of all documentation
- Commonwealth of Australia Marriage Certificate.
Trevar will also work with you to meet your needs for:
- Ceremony planning and scripting
- Personalised vows
- Furniture and equipment for your ceremony
- Performance rights to material protected by copyright.
Trevar is a proud bisexual member of the queer community, deeply committed to supporting queer Australians take advantage of their hard-won equality and keen to support the polyamorous to celebrate their commitment.
All this, as well as his Scottish-Australian heritage, gives him a strong sense of ceremony, just the right amount of irreverence and a fabulous sense of humour that will strike the right balance between solemnity and joy on your special day.
And yes, he’s always happy to wear the kilt!