Authorised marriage celebrant, Tracey, is a kind, lively Cairns local with a penchant for personalised wedding ceremonies. The owner of Tres Ci Blessed - which, loosely translated, means 'good things blessed', and is also a play on the name Tracey; this celebrant travels to venues around Cairns to officiate beautiful weddings in her signature entertaining manner. Tracey aims to make both your wedding day and the journey to it as stress-free as possible, injecting bouts of humour into all her interactions - hey, positivity is never a bad thing!
"If you know me or come to know me, you will realise I will never be that stuffy celebrant type. I'll be YOUR celebrant no matter if you're after a beautiful traditional wedding ceremony or one that's a bit quirky and unusual." Tracey, Owner
What you'll love about working with Tres Ci Blessed for your wedding:
- The variety of ceremony packages. Tres Ci Blessed offers several wedding packages, including Deluxe Wedding Ceremony, Intimate Wedding Ceremony, Legals Only Wedding Ceremony, and Commitment Ceremony options.
- Tracey's fun-loving nature. Tracey is an excellent celebrant who knows how to balance humour and professionalism, making her a brilliant supplier to have on your wedding day.
- Excellent understanding of legal requirements. This Cairns celebrant is across which documents need to be filed and at what time, ensuring each of her couples' can sit back, relax, and wait to be told what to do. It's part of her commitment to taking the stress away from her clients.
Highlights of working with Tres Ci Blessed:
- Energetic, playful celebrant with professionalism
- Describes herself as 'quirky, sentimental, and fun'
- A former actress who's confident in front of crowds
- She is well known in Cairns for her excellent service
- Loves both traditional and unique ceremonies