Suppose the thought of guests yawning through your wedding ceremony scares the bejesus out of you. In that case, you might want to invest in a celebrant known for their relaxed, funny manner, or - as this hilarious professional put it - a 'not boring' celebrant. Enter: The disarming Master of Ceremony, Adam Straney. Adam, the owner of The Master of Ceremony - Celebrant and MC, is a warm, laidback, and hilarious celebrant who officiates lovely wedding ceremonies that are a bit out of the norm - in the best possible way.
Adam's ceremonies are uniquely tailored to each of his couples, but they all have something in common, too - they're a hoot. Adam is well known for his timely quips and great sense of humour, and incorporates both jokes and romance into his ceremonies, ensuring a good balance between the two. With Adam, your wedding - be it a destination wedding, legals-only elopement, or the whole shebang - will be favourably talked about for years to come among your wedding guests.
And it's not just the ceremony they'll rave about. Adam - The Master of Ceremony - also offers terrific MC services. Lively and energetic, Adam's MC skills are unrivalled, with this highly experienced professional entertaining, hosting, and informing wedding guests in equal measure. So if you're on the hunt for an all-around relaxed, fun wedding industry aficionado to make your day just that little bit more special, Adam is your guy.
“Adam was our celebrant at our wedding recently. We had such a great experience with him, he made our whole ceremony vibe super chilled, a bit funny but still romantic. Which is exactly what we wanted. We 100% would recommend to anyone looking for a celebrant. Thanks, legend!” Ellie
What you can expect when working with The Master of Ceremony - Celebrant and MC for your wedding:
- Funny, laidback celebrant. The Master of Ceremony - Celebrant and MC’s Adam has a great sense of humour and a relaxed approach to weddings.
- Unique, tailored ceremony. If a custom wedding ceremony with personal touches is a must-have for you, then Adam is an excellent choice.
- Highly experienced celebrant and MC. Adam has officiated countless weddings and acted as master of ceremonies at thousands of receptions.
Highlights of working with The Master of Ceremony - Celebrant and MC:
- Fun, relaxed celebrant with a great sense of humour
- Mixes fun and romance so you have a balanced ceremony
- Is both a wonderful celebrant and hilarious MC
- Great range of wedding packages to choose from
- Works across Australia’s east coast
Tell us about The Master of Ceremony - Celebrant and MC’s wedding packages.
- Epic Elopement
- Weekday Wedding – Monday to Thursdays
- The Shebang – Wedding Ceremony
- The Whole Shebang – Wedding and MC
- Destination Weddings
“We were honoured to have Adam, The Master of Ceremony, be our celebrant and MC at our wedding - he was beyond amazing! He was absolutely wonderful, he made it perfect for us. Not only was he extremely professional but he also threw in his own little personal touches which made the day so much more perfect for us! We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for either a celebrant/MC or both at your special occasion! Hands down the best in the business!” Kim