Your ideal marriage celebrant will likely be warm, fun, experienced, and organised, and Brisbane-based celebrant Sian Lavatar is all this and more. Described by past couples as "the glue" who held their ceremony together, Sian Lavater from I Do Colourful Celebrations is an incredibly efficient marriage celebrant with extensive knowledge of the wedding industry and the legal aspects of getting married. However, that's not what has Brisbane couples flocking to her — it's her commitment to crafting custom ceremonies full of both emotion and warmth.
Indeed, Sian's bespoke ceremonies are incredibly touching and usually contain heartfelt vows (Sian can help you write yours if you're feeling stuck for words), beautiful readings, and even meaningful rituals. She designs these memorable ceremonies with her couples, ensuring it's exactly what they're after and accurately reflects them. Considerate and patient, Sian is always up for answering questions (there's no such thing as a dumb question!) and will happily guide her couples in any way they need — she has been known to help couples plan even the tiniest of details.
With Sian, you can expect a fun, fresh ceremony that speaks volumes about your relationship and beautifully commemorates your love story.
“THE WORLD'S BEST CELEBRANT. Honestly, Sian is such a beautiful human and an incredible celebrant. She not only helped me and my husband every step of the way while planning our day but also made me feel like I was being married by a lifelong friend. I could not be happier and words will not do justice!" — Morgan
Highlights of Sian Lavater Celebrant — I Do Colourful Celebrations Brisbane:
- Vibrant, reliable marriage celebrant with flair
- Excellent understanding of the legal aspects
- Aims to make ceremonies as meaningful as possible
- Helps brainstorm ideas, plan details
- Works all across Brisbane, QLD
Wedding packages by Sian Lavater Celebrant — I Do Colourful Celebrations Brisbane.
Sian Lavater Celebrant — I Do Colourful Celebrations has three options for couples to choose from: an elopement package called Let's Elope, Short ‘n’ Sweet package, and the Just For Us option, which is her most comprehensive.
Here’s what’s included:
- Initial and additional consult to determine suitability and requirements
- Witness to pre-wedding document signatures
- Happy to answer queries via phone and email
- Performance of wedding ceremonial duties on the day
- Lodgement of all legal documentation
- Support for both parties to ensure your own vows align
- All readings printed on card for the ceremony
- On-day support up to 3 hours before the ceremony
- Includes travel up to 10km outside of Brisbane CBD
- Workshop your ceremony plans, ideas and aspirations
- Inspiration and ideas for readings, rituals
- Your vows written for you (if you'd like)
- A rehearsal at your venue of choice
- Digital copy of custom, bespoke ceremony
Here’s what else you need to know about Sian Lavater Celebrant — I Do Colourful Celebrations Brisbane:
- Sian Lavater’s service area. Sian is more than willing to travel to wedding venues all over Brisbane to offer her celebrant services.
- Her flexible packages. Sian offers flexible wedding packages that will work with your theme, legal needs, and budget.
“You could not get a better wedding celebrant IF you tried! Sian was excellent in the lead-up, during and after our wedding day — in short FAB-U-LOUS! Please do yourself a favour and contact her as soon as you hear her voice you'll know you've made the right decision.”— Liz B