Some celebrants make an impression on you from the moment you meet them, and Jay Bingle from Married by Jay is one of those few. Cutting a memorable figure in Cuban boots, timber bowties, and three-piece suits, Jay is a quirky and fun-loving celebrant who enjoys bringing the laughter and the tears to each ceremony he crafts.
“What a celebrant! He just went above and beyond for us and was so kind and helpful! alot of things changed due to covid and he was so accommodating and reassuring. He made our ceremony so personal and fun that it didn't seem like we had hired a celebrant but rather a friend.” Jaymee B
Based in Brisbane, your journey with Jay begins with drinks and snacks at a lounge-room picnic, chatting about your relationship and the journey you’ve undertaken together. A series of thoughtful questions gives Jay all the information he needs to write a ceremony that is personal and authentic; the more details, the more creative he can be!
Married by Jay has several wedding packages to choose from, ranging from legals-only and elopements to elaborate experiences. His top-tier package, The Ducks Nuts, includes vow writing support, unlimited support, and all the legal documentation taken care of on your behalf. He has also created an online portal that contains information about all of the legal elements, couples questionnaires, and insider tips and tricks to make sure your wedding day runs smoothly.
What you’ll love about Married by Jay for your wedding:
- Jay’s quirky and fun-loving personality. A true professional, Jay still brings a rich sense of humour and enthusiasm to his service. From his timber or feather bowties to his iconic three-piece suits, Jay is a true entertainer and will ensure your guests are laughing and crying in equal measure during your ceremony.
- He’s there for every step. From your first meeting to the day he meets you at the end of the aisle, Jay will be your biggest supporter. On the wedding day, he arrives early to ensure you’re both feeling confident, meet and greet the guests, and set up his equipment.
- Is that a children’s book? Not content with a clipboard or an iPad to read your ceremony from, Jay creates and prints your ceremony into a children’s book! This unique keepsake makes the perfect momento and is perfect for reading to any young kids in your life.
Highlights of Married by Jay:
- Brisbane-based marriage celebrant that goes everywhere
- A range of celebrant packages from Strawberries and Cream to The ducks nuts
- Offers legals-only services & elopements.
“At first we only needed a celebrant but we were so impressed and trusting of Jay that we asked him if could be our MC as well! We couldn’t be happier with Jays service leading up to the wedding and on the day. Jay was so supportive throughout the entire process especially with how Covid-19 impacted the wedding. Jay was by our side no matter what plans had changed.” Nadi Han