As your Celebrant, what I love to do is to write a personalised ceremony that you love, and that your guests will connect with and enjoy. I’m professional with a conversational tone, and I love to laugh! I want to get to know you both and you help me do that by answering a questionnaire; this also helps me write the best ceremony. I also complete and lodge all your legal documents, and as I’m a full-time Celebrant, I help step you through the whole process of getting married.
As your Marriage Celebrant, your time with me will include the following:
- Development of a fresh and personalised ceremony with the help of my Get To Know You questionnaire
- Construction and lodgement of all legal paperwork needed to register your marriage with Births, Deaths, and Marriages;
- Unlimited contact during our time together, whether it be via email, phone or face to face;
- Resources to help you write/choose your vows, plus readings, Equal Marriage wording, including children, etc;
- Rehearsal in Brisbane;
- The week of your wedding, I like to check in with your other vendors, for example photographer, to make sure that we all work together to create the best ceremony for you;
- Arrive one hour before your ceremony starts to set up PA, check the ceremony location, and spend time with Groom and Groomsmen, plus arriving guests;
- An amazing PA that includes a wireless microphone, and ability to play your music;
- Your take-home pack of: Presentation Certificate, vow cards, copy of your ceremony;
- Ability to marry you anytime, anywhere as I’m a full-time Wedding Celebrant.