Amelia Jayne Celebrant is a personable, efficient, and helpful marriage celebrant based in sunny Brisbane. With a penchant for designing fun, personal, and inclusive ceremonies, this mesmerising celebrant ensures to get to know her couples thoroughly in order to create their perfect wedding - whether that’s a merry occasion for just your nearest and dearest or a larger wedding with even fur babies in attendance.
What you can expect when working with Amelia Jayne Celebrant for your Brisbane wedding:
- Fun and charismatic. Amelia is a barrel of laughs - both you and your guests will just love her! She’s relaxed, calm, modern, and a lot of fun, so if you’re after a laughter-filled ceremony, Amelia is the right fit for you.
- Versatile celebrant. That's not to say this versatile and flexible celebrant can’t officiate heartfelt and romantic ceremonies! Amelia Jayne can change her approach to suit any style of wedding.
- Helpful and kind. If you’re feeling a bit nervous about speaking in front of a crowd or have no clue how to structure a ceremony, then you're in luck: Amelia is oh-so-helpful and has plenty of industry knowledge - information she will happily share with you.
- Great presentation. We can’t imagine too many couples hoping their celebrant shows up to their wedding dressed in, erm - how do we put this? - less than desirable clothing (or worse, a white outfit). It’s for this reason that Amelia dresses modestly, formally, and inconspicuously - so she doesn’t ruin your wedding photos.
Here’s what else you need to know about Amelia Jayne Celebrant.
- All-inclusive ceremony. Amelia Jayne offers all-inclusive wedding ceremony packages, so everything you need to plan and host a seamless wedding is taken care of.
- Open to ideas. When you book Amelia in to be your celebrant, you can run any ideas for your ceremony past her - she loves incorporating favourite traditions, in-jokes, and special mentions into her ceremonies. No idea is silly or too small for this passionate and enthusiastic celebrant!
- Brisbane and surrounds. Amelia is based in sunny Brisbane, and officiates weddings in this area. Having said that, she can’t say no to her couples that live further afield, and so offers to travel to be there at their weddings.
- The Celebrant Society. As part of her dedication to professional growth, Amelia Jayne Celebrant is part of The Celebrant Society. This network of professional celebrants aim to better themselves in order to be the best possible celebrants they can be - and isn’t that the attitude you’d like your marriage celebrant to have?