Elaine Matheson Celebrant is a warm, community-minded marriage celebrant servicing Victoria's Bendigo and surrounding areas. She strives to craft unique, heartfelt ceremonies for her couples and will offer unwavering support throughout the entire process. She boasts a plethora of fantastic resources, including poetry, readings, and sample vows to ensure a seamless, creative experience.
Elaine brings passion, family values, and a flair for creativity to the table. She takes the time to get to know her couples to ensure she authentically reflects their bond and love story. This day is all about you, and Elaine will do anything she can to ensure a magical experience for all involved. She offers fantastic resources, a ceremony rehearsal, a dress code guarantee, and ongoing support. For a meaningful, unique ceremony script and a down-to-earth, kind-hearted celebrant, look no further than Elaine!
What you'll love about working with Elaine Matheson Celebrant for your Bendigo, Victoria wedding:
- Unique, heartfelt ceremonies. Elaine will personally craft a one-of-a-kind ceremony script that authentically reflects your heart and soul as a couple. Short and sweet, large and lively — she can do it all.
- Warm, community-mind celebrant. As an avid member of her community, family and helping others remain at the core of her work. You'll love her warm, supportive presence and an open mind.
- Fantastic resources. From sample vows and ritual ideas to poetry, readings, and music suggestions, Elaine has all bases covered.
Highlights of working with Elaine Matheson Celebrant Bendigo, Victoria:
- Warm, community-minded celebrant
- Heartfelt, one-of-a-kind ceremonies
- Helpful resources
- Supplier recommendations
- Rehearsal included
- Dress code guarantee
Living in central Victoria, i have a passion to make people happy.
One way that excites me, is to be able to make your Wedding Day as easy as I can.
I have an eye for detail and am very approachable and a good listener.
I will listen to what you want and if it is in my power i will make it happen.
Mrs Elaine Matheson
Celebrant and Owner