“Vicki was so amazing through the process of planning our wedding. She was very professional and thorough. She made everything so easy and gave us all the information we didn’t even know we needed. We told her everything we wanted with our ceremony and she tailored it to perfection! I couldn’t recommend her highly enough.” Mel
What you can expect when working with Complete Circle Celebrancy for your wedding:
- Experienced celebrant. Vicki has a lot of celebrancy experience, and has worked with couples from all walks of life. Effectively, she is a terrific storyteller (you’ll love how she drops sneaky anecdotes in your ceremony), she’s knowledgeable (chat to Vicki about vendors and she can recommend some goodies), a terrific public speaker, and remains calm under pressure.
- Award-winning celebrant. Vicki has been awarded a Brides Choice Award for her excellent celebrancy services, and also been named a finalist in another year. Talk about impressive…
- Tailored ceremony. Vicki understands that every couple has been on a journey to get to the altar - and she wants to tell their romantic story. This is why she tailors each couple’s ceremony to their likes and preferences, and mentions some moments that are special to the couple.
- Organised and professional. Vicki is an absolute stickler for organisation - which is exactly what you want in a celebrant! She’s also always on time, knowledgeable and oh-so professional! You’ll be mightily impressed by how put-together she is.
- Warm and friendly. Vicki has a terrific sense of humour, or as she calls it: a ‘warped’ sense of humour. She’s also very warm, personable and loving, which guests definitely appreciate when they listen to her thoughtful ceremonies. Trust us, Vicki feels more like an old friend than she does a new supplier!
“Had an absolutely wonderful experience with Vicki, she was lovely and helpful throughout the whole process and managed to whip together a beautiful, personalised ceremony that everyone complimented. She was very professional and knowledgeable and a credit to the profession. Thanks so much Vicki and good luck for the future!!
Here’s what else you need to know about Complete Circle Celebrancy:
- Any style of wedding. Whether you’re planning a romantic, intimate garden wedding or fun, joyous ceremony on the beach for your extended family, Vicki is versatile, and can fit into any style of wedding with ease.
- Readings and rituals. Well, this is important! Many couples feel unsure where to start when it comes to choosing meaningful readings and rituals for their ceremony, but Vicki specialises in this area - and she’s here to guide you through the process.
- Other ceremonies. Vicki is extraordinarily talented, and can officiate a number of different ceremonies, including weddings, renewals and naming-giving ceremonies - she’s a jack of all trades!
- Travel. While Vicki is based in Bendigo, she’s happy to travel to your ceremony location for a small travel fee - and it’s worth it for an award-winning celebrant!
“We're so incredibly thankful to Vicki, for her patience and guidance whilst we planned our special day. Nothing was ever too much trouble, she took care of all the important legalities (promptly too, i may add!) Vicki clearly has a passion for her role and is honestly just so wonderful to work with. We had the best day, thank you once again, Vicki.” Kayla
“We had the pleasure of being married by Vicki on Good Friday this year. Vicki could not have made this process any easier. Meeting with us several times in the lead up, she put our mind at ease regarding the legality and the logistics of the special day. Vicki’s profound talent with the spoken word ensures a ceremony woven together with love, meaning and makes your special day truly unforgettable. We could not recommend her highly enough. Thank you Vicki for making our special day truly amazing.” Matthew