Adelaide's Deborah Lilley wants you to have the wedding ceremony of your wildest dreams, one with "all the pomp, pop and pizzaz it deserves". To fun-loving Deborah, an experienced celebrant with a passion for all things sci-fi, this means an individualised ceremony that's tailored to your specific needs, personalities, and preferences. Not sure where to start? Deborah thoroughly enjoys using her creative flair to help her couples find readings, rituals, and ideas for their bespoke ceremony.
"Our experience with Deb was perfect in every way. A great communicator, we did not have to chase her for anything as she was always one step ahead. She was very mindful of our brief and delivered just what we asked of her. Although we had to postpone our wedding twice due to Covid she was very accommodating and flexible. We would highly recommend Deb." Kate
What you'll love about working with Deborah Lilley Celebrant Services for your wedding:
- Engaging, balanced ceremony. A confident speaker, Deborah officiates weddings in an exciting and entertaining manner, effortlessly balancing humour, romance, and legalities.
- Guidance and advice. While Deborah's undoubtedly a playful celebrant, she knows how to knuckle down and get stuff done. So, whether you need advice, ideas, resources, or a breakdown of the legal process, Deborah will happily assist.
Highlights of working with Deborah Lilley Celebrant Services:
- Flexible, organised marriage celebrant
- Crafts bespoke, one-of-a-kind ceremonies
- Confident, engaging public speaker
- Strongly believes in equality and is very inclusive of all
Here's what else you need to know about Deborah Lilley.
Originally from eastern England - Essex, to be more specific, Deborah Lilley is a vibrant, modern celebrant with a retro dress collection and two adorable dogs. A self-proclaimed 'film fanatic and secret geek', Deborah would be delighted to chat with you about anything Star Wars or Doctor Who related. Also a former scout leader, Deborah is just itching for the day she can officiate a wedding in her scout uniform!
"Deb was so helpful and friendly during our very short engagement. She was able to talk us through all the things we needed to do to get married and put together the most lovely simple wedding ceremony for us. She was super accommodating for the little personal details we wanted to include in the day and made the whole process feel very special! We had a wonderful day and have beautiful memories, with Deb being a big part of that!" Stephanie
Check her out on her YouTube channel!!!!