What better way to spend your pre-wedding celebration than exploring the world-class wine country of Southern Highlands? Vino Rosso love celebrations — and wine! They'll drive you in style on a tour of the finest cellar doors in the region. With half-day, full-day, and two-day options, you'll be spoilt for choice when planning your hens party wine tour with Vino Rosso Tours.
Your guests will love the warm, friendly service from Vino Rosso Tours. The team are passionate customer experience enthusiasts who delight in showcasing the stunning Southern Highlands region to groups just like yours. Each Vino Rosso tour includes a delicious platter at one of the venues, all cellar door fees, plus a customised itinerary based on the unique needs of your celebration. Bottoms up!
"10/10. The best wine tour guide I've ever had, from the 10 am start offering bubbles until catching up for a beer after our tour. I can't thank Ross enough for a great day. It won't be our last tour." — Joshua C.
What you'll love about working with Vino Rosso Tours for your wedding:
- Wine, beer, or spirit tours! The Southern Highlands region is rich in fantastic wineries, breweries, and distilleries. Pick your libation of choice, then let Vino Rosse Tours do the rest. Their team are experts on the best venues in the region, and they know exactly what makes a fantastic tour experience.
- Affordable per-head pricing. With per-head pricing options to suit a wide variety of budgets, Vino Rosso Tours delivers the Southern Highlands experience without breaking the bank. Their tours are packed with generous inclusions for an all-inclusive hens or bucks party activity.
- Custom itineraries. The Southern Highlands have so much to offer, so why not make the most of your time? Vino Rosso Tours will tailor their services to your needs with a customised plan for your celebration. Beauty spas, golf, and massages can all be incorporated into your day. Have a request? Vino Rosso Tours will be more than happy to work with you to make it happen.
Highlights of working with Vino Rosso Tour for your wedding:
- A glass of local sparkling wine on arrival.
- Pick-up and drop-off within 1 hour of the Southern Highlands (Includes the Illawarra)
- A tasting platter at one of the venues.
- All cellar door fees.
- Private vehicle (when you book for six or more people).
- Water and refrigerated coolers for your wine.
"We had a fantastic day on a Vino Rosso Tour. Ross fully tailored the day according to where we wanted to go, had awesome suggestions for each stop and made sure each part of the day ran smoothly. We had a blast. Thanks, Ross. We will be back for another tour soon!" — Eleanor L.
Ross has lived in the Southern Highlands most of his life. He loves exploring the region
as there are so many brilliant producers, wineries, brilliant country pubs, and luxury restaurants, spas and experiences to enjoy.
After years of sharing the Highlands with his friends and family, he realised that many people didn't know what was right at their doorstep!
We love to share our area, collaborate with other businesses and treat our guests like they are family!