“We had the pleasure of paint balling with the dash crew and cannot recommend it more! We had a group of 25 and Steve was so organised yet also very accommodating and cruisey with the group. Had a 100/10 day! Thank you Steve and crew! Absolute legends.” Hannah
What you can expect when working with Dash Paintball for your wedding:
- Fun, adrenaline-filled time. If you’ve never cheekily shot your mate with a paintball when they’re not looking, the time has come. Dash Paintball is a fun, exciting way to spend a hens or bucks afternoon, and it’s certainly an adrenaline-pumping activity you’ll remember for years to come.
- Excellent service. The Dash Paintball team are incredibly knowledgeable, helpful and friendly, and will make sure you have a rollicking time on the big day.
- Affordable prices. Prices for paintball begin from just $45 per person, and include 200 paintballs. However, if you’re looking to really get the most out of your hens or bucks, you might like to opt for the Universal Soldier Pack, which includes 1000 round ammo.
- Packages. Dash Paintball has four packages to choose from, and all contain a face mask, camouflage overalls, a semi-automatic paintball gun, paintballs, water, and a tasty sausage sizzle lunch.
Here’s what else you need to know about Dash Paintball.
- Groups of any size. Dash Paintball can accommodate groups of any size, so if your bucks or hens group is 20-odd people strong? Not a problem, this company can find suits and weapons for all of you.
- Battlefields. Been to paintball with Dash Paintball before? That’s no drama. There are many battlefields for your epic adventure to be held on, including the Missile Field and Bus Field.
- Night paintball. If the weather is too hot or you have other activities planned throughout the day, you might like to opt for night paintball. As the name suggests, this is set in the evening, which means it’s harder to spot people and every shadow is spine-tingling - night paintball really ups the ante!
- Location. Dash Paintball offers their services in Perth. So if your hens or bucks is going to be held in this gorgeous city? You’re in luck.
“The best in Perth! Family owned and run, lovely people who care about the players and have adequate facilities. Outside shower, water provided, paper towels etc. They definitely know their paintball!! Don't bother going anywhere else, they don't compare!” Naomi