Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney is a 5-star, elegant, modern engagement venue nestled in the heart of the city. It boasts stunning pillarless function spaces — perfect for glamorous gatherings, menus designed by an executive chef, and luxurious accommodation. For an award-winning hotel venue with bespoke packages, an exquisite ballroom, and an intimate indoor function space, look no further!
The Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney offers couples the choice of two elegant settings for their engagement party: a stunning, pillarless ballroom and an intimate, romantic function room. The versatile and stylish spaces of the Whiteley Ballroom and Hart Room are suitable for both sit-down and cocktail occasions, boasting chic decor with golden detailing and plenty of natural light.
You and your guests can enjoy the luxurious interiors are nearby attractions for some striking, one-of-a-kind photos! There are plenty of iconic Sydney photography locations near the Amora Hotel Jamison, including the Sydney Opera House, Royal Botanic Gardens, Sydney Harbour, and the historic laneways of The Rocks precinct.
Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney's dedicated event specialists will be on hand to assist you each step of the way, ensuring your engagement celebration comes to life in the most effortless way possible. Amora Hotel offers several bespoke packages that can be tailored to suit your needs, including a modern two-course lunch, classy three-course dinner, and chic cocktail style reception.
“The service provided by the event coordinators at Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney was outstanding. They made the room look beautiful, and the whole day ran so smoothly.” — Abby H.
Top 3 things you’ll love about your Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney engagement party:
- The central Sydney location. This five-star hotel enjoys a prime location in the heart of Sydney’s urban centre, just minutes from Circular Quay, The Rocks precinct, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and the Sydney Opera House. What’s more, Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney is just a short walk away from Wynyard Station, allowing easy access to the hotel for your guests travelling via public transport.
- The stunning Whiteley Ballroom. The spectacular pillarless Whiteley Ballroom at Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney boasts floor-to-ceiling glass and a flexible layout that can be tailored to suit your vision. The venue can accommodate up to 210 guests in a traditional set-up with a dancefloor and bridal table and up to 350 for a cocktail style party.
- The five-star accommodation. The convenience of hosting your engagement party at a luxurious five-star hotel is incomparable, with everything you need under one roof. Your guests will love the convenience of heading upstairs to their spacious rooms as the engagement celebrations come to an end.
What Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney engagement parties are like:
- Five-star hotel with 415 boutique guest rooms
- Tailored packages to suit your every need
- Central Sydney location
- Two stunning venues — Whiteley Ballroom and Hart Room
- Delicious menus using locally sourced produce
- Designated on-site event coordinator
- An abundance of natural light and pillarless rooms
- In-house audiovisual professionals
What is the hotel accommodation like at Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney?
Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney offers 415 gorgeously designed and comfortable guest rooms with separate baths and showers. All rooms are light, bright and spacious and range from Deluxe Rooms, Deluxe Corner Rooms, Park Suites and Executive Suites. Amora’s indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, steam room and day spa provide the perfect environment to relax and rejuvenate before and after your engagement celebrations.
What’s the capacity for engagement parties at Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney?
The Whiteley Ballroom can accommodate up to 210 seated guests and 350 in a cocktail-style setting. The Hart Room is perfect for more intimate celebrations, with space for up to 60 guests in a seated capacity and 80 standing.
What are some of the nearby attractions to Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney?
- The Rocks
- Circular Quay
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- Sydney Opera House
- Sydney Harbour Bridge
“The team went above and beyond, making sure everything was in its right place. They were prompt in communication and willing to accommodate our wishes. From tasting the food and a competitive accommodation rate for our overseas relatives, we were so happy with how the hotel managed our big event!” — Sarah K.