Ideally located on Perth's idyllic waterfront, Burswood on Swan is a ceremony and reception venue with a gorgeous design and stunning Swan River views. Situated just five minutes from Perth's CBD, this wedding venue also boasts impressive views of the city skyline, making for one truly unforgettable reception under the stars.
Indeed, a reception space at this beautiful venue sits directly underneath the night sky, offering couples a magical alfresco lawn esplanade for their special evening. This waterfront area is ideal for warm, summer marquee receptions under the stars, with the grassy area making for a beautiful spot for an outdoor dancefloor, giving you both an indoor and outdoor wedding.
Alternatively, there are also several lovely indoor locations to host your wedding reception. Burswood on Swan's brick and mortar reception space can be utilised as one large room, or — depending on your guest list — it can be configured into a smaller room, catering to various wedding styles, budgets, and requirements.
Whatever your reception preference, your guests will be privy to scrumptious culinary creations by a highly experienced head chef, who has spent years pouring over recipes and flavour combinations to concoct delectable meals that satisfy and delight. With a dedicated wedding coordinator, convenient wedding packages, and many means of personalisation, Burswood on Swan is a sensational option for your Perth wedding.
"10 out of 10!! A huge thank you to Linzi, who assisted in the long lead up to the day! And also, a huge thank you to Alinta for EVERYTHING on the night. You made the night amazing, always making sure our glasses were full and seeing if we needed anything. You ran around for me all night long and made everything perfect. You have a beautiful venue and amazing staff." Kelsi
What you'll love about working with Burswood on Swan for your Perth wedding:
- Delicious menu options. Slow-braised Amelia Park beef cheeks, duck confit, and Middle eastern spiced chicken are just some of the delightful items on the plated main menu. Meanwhile, the set, buffet, premium buffet, and canapé menus are all just as enticing.
- Multiple reception spaces. Burswood on Swan has several reception spaces, each offering a unique wedding experience. One of the most favoured options is to have a beautiful wedding under the stars on the lawn area. However, other couples who don't wish to brave the elements opt for either the Full Room, ¾ Room, or the Swan Room.
Highlights of Burswood on Swan:
- Stunning waterside ceremonies
- Range of reception spaces to choose from
- Offers breathtaking city skyline views
- Delicious, wide-ranging menu options
- Dedicated wedding coordinator
- Capacity for between 50 and 350 guests (with dancefloor)
Does Burswood on Swan offer different packages for food and beverage?
Yes. Burswood on Swan offers several food and beverage packages, including plated main, canapé, and buffet options. They also offer optional food stations, such as Indian and Italian food stations, charcuterie tables, as well as Moroccan and seafood food stations.
What event spaces are available for a reception?
Burswood on Swan has four spaces available for receptions, allowing couples to choose based on their guest list, budget, and personal preferences. The main function space, Swan Room, can accommodate up to 150 guests, while the largest, Full Room, has capacity for up to 350 guests with a dancefloor. You may also like to elect for the ¾ Room or the Lawn Area.
“Burswood on Swan is a stunning venue with a great view! Perfect to hold both wedding ceremonies and receptions. Rachael, the wedding coordinator is so lovely and professional and has everything under control so you don't need to worry about anything on your big day! Definitely recommended!” Tijan