The Baths Middle Brighton holds an incredibly desirable spot, located right on the beachfront with uninterrupted views over Port Phillip Bay. Walking distance from the world-famous Beach Boxes, and the water’s edge just metres away, couples seeking a beach wedding flock to The Baths Middle Brighton. A popular restaurant with gorgeous coastal-inspired spaces, The Baths specialises in individually tailored functions – particularly breathtaking weddings.
“We held the ceremony on the deck followed by a sit-down reception for 100. All of the staff were always incredibly down-to-earth and friendly, and Rohana the event organiser was exceptional - she was responsive, flexible and provided helpful advice along the way. We had so many compliments on the venue - it looked beautiful and the food and wine was delicious. We particularly enjoyed the flexibility of having a menu where guests could select their meal.” Sasha U
The experienced events team works closely with couples to curate unique experiences, ensuring no two weddings held within the venue are alike. If your guest list is creeping over 100, you’re able to capitalise on exclusive hire of the entire venue, and for more intimate events, just head upstairs to the City Room. This spacious coastal room can accommodate cocktail-style and seated receptions and overlooks one of Melbourne’s only remaining sea baths. White decor and furnishings are complemented by the abundance of natural light flooding through the floor-to-ceiling windows. For micro-weddings, you may choose to utilise the private dining room on the second floor.
From the second floor, you’ll have access to two private deckings. The main deck is perfect for outdoor ceremonies, where Port Phillip Bay becomes the stunning backdrop to your vows. Your ceremony will enjoy an elegant coastal aesthetic with a simple timber arbour, floral arrangements, and chic white deck furniture. In the event of wet weather, your ceremony can be moved inside the City Room.
The culinary team at The Baths Middle Brighton create delicious, fresh food inspired by Mediterranean dishes. The extensive menu comes as cocktail canapes, alternate drop, banquets, and shared plates. They offer a range of vegetarian and vegan options, as well as dairy- and gluten-free alternatives.
“Everything about this venue and the staff was exceptional. At the last minute we needed to implement our wet weather plan and the staff made this process easy and seamless. The venue set up was perfect and the food and service was divine. We would 1000% recommend The Baths as a wedding venue.” Rachel W
What you’ll love about The Baths Middle Brighton:
- Beachfront location. Couples seeking a coastal experience will find their beachfront home at The Baths. Overlooking Port Phillip Bay and one of Melbourne’s only remaining sea baths, you’re just metres from the sand and the Brighton Beach Boxes.
- Indoor and outdoor ceremony locations. The main deck is the perfect location for your ceremony, with views across the water towards the city. Intimate parties can be accommodated outside, and in the event of wet weather, the staff will move your ceremony inside.
- World-class dining. As a popular restaurant, The Baths culinary team crafts inspiring dishes with a Mediterranean influence. You’ll select from cocktail-style dishes or a formal seated affair with multiple courses.
Highlights of The Baths Middle Brighton:
- Beachfront venue minutes from CBD
- World-class Mediterranean cuisine
- Relaxed, coastal aesthetic