Glen Ewin Estate is a unique heritage-listed property in the Adelaide Hills that has everything you need for a magical wedding day. Host an outdoor ceremony in the picturesque gardens, followed by an unforgettable reception in the rustic Pulpshed or the light-filled Gatehouse. Aside from the serene setting, you’ll love the bespoke wedding packages and impeccable service at Glen Ewin Estate.
Nestled in the rolling Adelaide Hills, Glen Ewin is a magnificent estate wedding venue with two stunning wedding spaces and acres of idyllic gardens. From intimate dinners to large sit-down receptions, Glen Ewin Estate’s wedding planners have the experience and creativity to curate your perfect day anywhere on the sprawling property.
From your first meeting until the last drink is poured, the dedicated wedding team at Glen Ewin Estate will be there every step of the way to ensure your experience is entirely seamless and stress-free. They’ll tailor a bespoke wedding package to suit your vision and needs then work with you to bring every detail to life.
“Our wedding at the Gatehouse at Glen Ewin Estate was everything we could have ever asked for and more. Our wedding coordinator made the process absolutely seamless, and the staff on the night were amazing. The service, food, and venue were simply perfect!” — Rachael F.
Top three things you’ll love about your Glen Ewin Estate wedding:
- The idyllic surroundings. Your wedding at Glen Ewin Estate will take place in a magical setting, overlooking the property’s many lakes, mature trees, and sandstone buildings. There are endless photo opportunities across the estate, which means you won’t have to leave the property for your wedding photoshoot.
- The stunning wedding spaces. Whether you’re envisioning a relaxed reception in a beautiful rustic setting or an elegant dinner in a light-filled space, Glen Ewin Estate will have a gorgeous wedding space for you. There’s also plenty of space on the property for magical outdoor ceremonies beneath the weeping willow trees.
- The exceptional service. Glen Ewin Estate’s personalised and tailored approach allows you to enjoy your wedding planning journey instead of stressing about all the finer details. Their dedicated wedding planners and step-by-step planning guide cover every detail, meaning you can relax and savour every moment.
Choose from two breathtaking wedding spaces at Glen Ewin Estate:
- The Pulpshed. The 177-year-old Pulpshed is a large rustic wedding venue in the valley of Glen Ewin Estate. This beautiful space sits nestled amidst old stone buildings, sprawling lawns, idyllic woodlands, and a large lake.
- The Gatehouse. The Gatehouse is a recent addition to Glen Ewin Estate, nestled in the top valley of the property, with panoramic views of the surrounding countryside. The room has large glass doors leading out to the deck overlooking the lake.
“Glen Ewin Estate is an absolutely stunning location for a wedding, and we were very pleased with the service provided and the friendly nature of the staff. The property is so picturesque that we had all of our wedding photographs taken on site. The food was fantastic, the Pulpshed venue was sensational, and the service provided was excellent! — Ellen R.