A prominent name in the wedding industry, Eternal Bridal is a luxury bridal boutique with a reputation for world-class wedding dresses and even more impressive service. Indeed, Eternal Bridal is a leading curator of international designer dresses, with this sought-after boutique offering a cherry-picked selection of globally acclaimed designer gowns. In their wide-ranging, contemporary collection, you’ll find dresses by the likes of Badgley Mischka, Lazaro, Galia Lahav Haute Couture, and Hayley Paige, among other high-end designers.
Each of the stunning dresses at Eternal Bridal has been selected with diversity and uniqueness in mind, with this world-class boutique aiming to highlight the modern bride. This means the gowns at Eternal Bridal are varied, contemporary, and of the highest quality. From sheath wedding gowns with chantilly lace to A-line wedding gowns with long, fitted sleeves, there’s certainly something for all tastes at Eternal Bridal.
Certainly, with an extensive selection of gowns to choose from, you’ll want an experienced stylist to help you sift through the myriad of avant-garde designs. This is where Eternal Bridal truly shines. Knowledgeable and warm, the stylist on-hand at Eternal Bridal provides friendly, judgement-free customer service to all their brides, ensuring a fun shopping experience and fruitful result.
You’ll find these attentive stylists at Eternal Bridal’s spacious boutiques in both Armadale and central Sydney, with this bridal gown powerhouse boasting coveted locations. Both of these exquisite bridal boutiques are a go-to for local brides after a beautiful gown that fits perfectly, with Eternal Bridal providing an excellent made-to-measure service. Expect tailored dresses that hug curves beautifully, world-class service, and an extensive collection of gorgeous, international designer wedding gowns.
“What an amazing experience. I was greeted as soon as I walked into the store, and was explained the appointment process. Turns out my dream dress was one I hadn't even chosen for myself! I worked with Franca who pulled my dream gown, knowing what would look amazing on me. As soon as I put it on, tears began to flow! Franca knew my body type, style, and my budget. I can't wait to come back and shop for veils. Thank you for helping me find my dream dress.” Colleen
What you’ll love about working with Eternal Bridal for your wedding dress:
- Their extensive range of designer gowns. Eternal Bridal is a stockist of some of the most renowned, international wedding dress brands, including Galia Lahav, Enzoani, Hayley Paige, Lazaro, and Élysée, among others.
- The customisable sizing. Eternal Bridal works with international designers to ensure your made-to-measure wedding dress fits you perfectly, and is customised to fit your specific body measurements. For example, Galia Lahav takes between 20-30 measurements to ensure their exquisite dresses fit like a glove.
Highlights of working with Eternal Bridal:
- Luxurious bridal boutique
- Modern, elegant wedding dresses
- Unparalleled customer service
- Made-to-measure wedding gowns
- Friendly, knowledgeable stylists
- International designer labels
- Designs fresh off the catwalk
- Offers jewellery, shoes, clutches, also available in their online store
- Gowns reflect the diversity of modern brides
- Locations in Sydney and Melbourne
International designer brands you’ll find at Eternal Bridal.
Eternal Bridal is home to some of the most renowned international designer gowns, with wedding dress brands including Galia Lahav Haute Couture, Gala by Galia Lahav, Hayley Paige, Lazaro, Badgley Mischka, and Enzoani.
“Not only did I find THE DRESS, which all of my friends and mother LOVED, but Katherine and Sebastian were so warm and welcoming. They made everyone feel like royalty from the moment we met till the moment we left. Katherine was very experienced with the gowns and their style and fit. And thank goodness she is such a speedy star at helping me get in and out of them! We all left on a high and it is an experience I will never forget. Thank you again!” Samantha