If you’re on the hunt for an affordable alternative to the classic photobooth, why not opt for a cute white camera (to match your dress, of course) that prints photos instantly? This is where One Minute Photo - Instant Camera Hire comes into play. This Sydney-based company delivers their easy-to-use Fuji Film Instax 500 Wide cameras all over Australia, ensuring each couple can have high-quality wedding photos at budget-friendly prices.
Nostalgic and oh-so-fun, these cameras can be used to take group photos (Ellen DeGeneres-style selfies, anyone?). Alternatively, guests can take photos of themselves then paste their image in a guestbook alongside a message to you - it’s entirely your choice! Whatever purpose you decide on, these reliable, quality cameras will result in a fun-filled occasion with lots of happy memories.
What you’ll love about working with One Minute Photo - Instant Camera Hire for your wedding:
- The easy-to-use cameras. One Minute Photo - Instant Camera Hire’s Fuji Film Instax 300 Wide cameras are incredibly user-friendly, ensuring all your guests - tech-savvy or not - can take some silly-faced photos.
- The high-quality prints. They might be easy-to-use cameras, but that doesn’t mean they lack quality - quite the opposite, in fact. Each of the prints will be clear, crisp, and of a high-quality.
Highlights of working with One Minute Photo - Instant Camera Hire:
- Fun, easy way to take wedding photos
- Perfect for guests to share
- Great for scrapbooking photos
- Budget-friendly alternative to photobooths
- Refunds on unused film
- Services all of Australia
Tell us about your One Minute Photo - Instant Camera Hire wedding package.
Standard package ($300) includes:
- Five Fujifilm Instax 300 Wide Cameras
- 100 sheets of film (20 sheets per camera)
- Free Sydney metro delivery (or shipping at cost Australia wide)
- Hire includes shipping 5 business days prior