Blooming Beez — run by the lovely Holly — is a beautiful wedding bomboniere business servicing Melbourne. They offer 100% organic, chemical and spray-free florals using only rainwater or water from their pristine river. If you're looking for biodegradable organic confetti that's handpicked and air-dried to perfection, you've come to the right place! She even offers edible options for garnishes.
On the hunt for gorgeous, colourful, organic wedding confetti? If so, you can't look past the beautiful creations of Blooming Beez. Holly handpicks and air-dries her farm-grown blooms, creating lovely chemical and spray-free bomboniere. Their confetti is everchanging in beauty, depending on the season. Suppose you want to add some extra colour and flavour to your savoury dishes, desserts, or cocktails. In that case, you can browse Holly's lovely dried edible calendula and rose and blue cornflower options.
What you'll love about working with Blooming Beez for your Melbourne wedding:
- Biodegradable organic confetti. Holly's organic confetti is perfect for weddings and great for the environment. Add some colour to your wedding day with this stunning handpicked and dried floral confetti. It even lasts up to two years in an air-tight container!
- Edible flowers. If you want to add some extra flavour and magic to your wedding catering, Holly offers organic dried edible blooms — organically grown on her farm. From calendula to rose and blue cornflower — there’s an option for everyone. These beautiful mixtures will look perfect on your cocktails, cakes, pastries, and even salads!
Highlights of working with Blooming Beez Melbourne:
- Beautiful biodegradable organic confetti
- Dried organic edible flowers
- Chemical and spray-free
- Seed bombs — a range of beautiful flower seeds
- 100% organic products
We are a small scale, family run flower farm situated in the Tweed Caldera Northern NSW.
Our flowers are organic grown with absolutely no chemicals or sprays.
All our products are grown and air dried on the farm.
We enjoy what we do, therefore so much love goes into everything we do.