Silver Key Films

Rating
1 5 5.0 (4 reviews) 
Service Area
Statewide Western Australia, Perth,
Business Hours
By Appointment - 7 Days
Phone
08 8317 0941

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS


question has been submitted to Easy Weddings for review.

Something went wrong, please try again soon.

What kind of packages do you offer?

We offer two packages and provide plenty of options to customise your package to suit you. Our packages are ceremony only and all day coverage. Package add ons include engagement video shoot, drone coverage, same day edit and more.

What kind of equipment do you use?

We use three professional cameras to deliver a crisp 4K film and value the importance of excellent audio so much that we have invested just as much into our audio equipment. You can see a list of our gear here: https://kit.com/SilverKeyFilms/wedding-filmmaking

How do we book you and what is your payment plan?

To book and reserve your date, we require a 30% deposit. The remaining 70% is due seven days before your wedding. We offer payment plans of fourtnightly or monthly installments.

How long does it take to get our film back?

At our busiest times of the year it can take up to 12 weeks for us to edit and deliver your films.


Why enquire through Easy Weddings?

Exclusive deals

Get the best deals for your wedding with Easy Weddings only discounts and special offers.

Win a Maldives honeymoon

Simply let us know which Easy Weddings' suppliers you've booked. Once verified, you'll get entries into the draw for your chance to win!
* Competition Excludes ACT

Quick response

Your time is important. Get the information you need quickly. No fuss. No stress.