With a candid approach and boundless enthusiasm, White Horse Films’ Kim captures weddings beautifully, ensuring to include a good mix of authentic footage and close-ups of intricate details. A friendly, warm wedding videographer situated in Victoria, Kim regularly travels around the region to meet her couples pre-wedding, getting to know their preferred style and music for their film. On the day, she’s a subtle, gentle presence, discreetly weaving between guests to record candid moments. After the day is over, Kim fashions this stunning 4k footage into a timeless wedding film full of emotion and laughter.
"Kim did such a beautiful job of capturing our wedding day on film. We will cherish the memories she has created for a long time. And not only was the film really thoughtfully put together, on the day, she was fantastic to be around, fitting in seamlessly to our family and friend moments while bringing positivity. Thanks so much!" Irene
White Horse Films wedding packages
The Highlights Package - $1,900
- 8 hours of video coverage at multiple locations
- 4k resolution footage
- 1 videographer and 4 cameras capturing multiple angles
- 3-5 minute highlights film cut to beautiful, licensed music
- A shareable web link to share your highlight film with friends and family
- Your highlights film delivered to you via a beautiful, custom USB
The All Or Nothing Package - $2,600
- 12 hours of video coverage at multiple locations
- 4k resolution footage
- 1 videographer and 5 cameras capuring multiple angles
- 6-8 minute highlights film cut to beautiful, licensed music
- A shareable web link to share your highlights film with friends and family
- My nifty drone capturing stunning footage of the venue from above (weather permitting)
- Formalities video of ceremony, speeches, first dance and more!
- All videos delivered to you via a beautiful, custom USB for safe keeping
What you'll love about working with White Horse Films for your Victoria wedding:
- Customised wedding films. Kim takes the time to listen to her couple's hopes and dreams for their wedding film and draws inspiration from their preferred styles and aesthetics to craft a gorgeous film in line with their vision.
- Affordable wedding videos. Prices for an exquisite highlight film start from just $1900 — and that's with a whopping eight hours of coverage! The owner of White Horse Films, Kim, charges reasonable prices so that everyone has access to a wedding videographer.
Highlights of White Horse Films:
- Produces stunning wedding films of fantastic quality
- Extremely well priced
- Has a candid approach to filming — likes natural footage
- Passionate about all things videography, weddings
- Services all of Victoria
"Kim was our videographer on our wedding day. Kim did an absolutely fantastic job making our wedding highlight video capturing amazing footage. My husband Alex and I thought it was absolutely incredible and absolutely loved it. Kim was also fantastic leading up to our wedding day, responding to all emails and questions promptly and being so flexible with constantly changing the wedding date due to COVID. Kim is very easygoing and amazing. Thank you so much for everything. We are beyond grateful." Zel